~ 9 ~

Sylvie

Me and Andrea have been online shopping for almost an hour now, he keeps adding everything into cart even though I tell him I won't need it. 

I know they are rich and buying a few cloths won't do any harm, but I feel guilty for spending someone else's money. Even though he keeps reassuring me that it's ok. 

"At this rate, you'll end up buying the whole store" I joke, "That can be arranged, let me make a few calls" He looks at me with the most serious expression, my eyes widen as I push his phone away. 

"I was joking" I mutter out scolding him about how he shouldn't buy random things. "I know, it's just funny to see your face like that" he giggles. 

"ANDREA LAUGHS?" I hear a bunch of voices behind me, I look back to find Matteo, Zeno, Marcello and Eliseo behind me, all of them had the confused/surprised expressions plastered on their faces.

"Shut up" Andrea say, with his emotionless face back again as he begins scrolling through a few more cloths. 

"Nonno, you need to see what Sylvie managed to do" Zeno shouts out, "is it that big of a deal?" I ask clearly confused about what all the hype is about. 

"IT IS!" the four of them speak in sync again, I face palm myself looking at their overacting. 

"What is all the noise about?" Poppy asks in a very uninterested tone. 

"Ok wait, drumroll please" Zeno says in a very poor British accent, "dun da da dun, da da dun dun dun" Marcello adds, waving his fists in the air as if playing a drum. 

"Andrea laughed and smiled, all in the span of two days" Matteo explains, and I surely didn't expect the change of poppy's expressions. 

He was shocked to say the least, "you guys must be joking" Oh my god, how dramatic can they really get. 

"Do you guys really have to do this, can't we just skip past it" Andrea says, not even looking back from the couch and still facing the laptop. 

"No way" poppy exclaims, ignoring Andrea's previous statement. I can't help but giggle at their antics. "We need to tell the others," poppy pauses before gasping loudly, "we need to throw a party" he squeals out. 

Ok they have officially gone mad, someone need to come and fix my family. "Am I really related to you guys?" I question, furrowing my brows lightly and pointing my finger at them. 

"unfortunately yes," Eliseo says before shouting for everyone to come downstairs. 

It takes them about two minutes to gather in the hall, all confused an wondering what happened. 

"Ok you all must be wondering what happened" Zeno starts, everyone mutter a quick 'yeah' under their breath before Matteo continues, "Out dear brother, nephew and grandson, the great, one and only, Andrea Valerio Bernardi," He gives a dramatic pause of suspense before continuing, "Smiled and laughed, all in the span of two days" he finishes. 

A pin drop silence is spread across the room until everyone breaks out in echoes of 'wait what', 'no way', did that really happen?'

"Ok what is up with my family today?" that one sentence shuts up everyone, "Sorry bambina, but this is the first time this man has shown any emotion other than anger" Uncle Antonio explains. 

I look at Andrea who's currently seated beside me, he still refuses to look up. I just lean on him and give him a little side hug. He wraps his hand around me and kisses my forehead. "Anything for you, bambina" he whispers, loud enough only for me to hear.