002- Cigarettes and drinks

*Slight swearing and drinking!*

Elodie didn't have time to do her makeup at home but her hair was already curled thanks to her older sister, Melanie. Melanie, or rather Mel, was three years older than Elodie but she loved her equally. Mel decided she wasn't going to college and to dye her hair purple and always be under her mum's roof. Mel was sort of independent but it wasn't exactly what you would call fully independent. She had her own car but nothing special.

As Dior drove Elodie's car, Elodie did her makeup much to Dior's amusement.

"I don't understand why your making such an effort for this party" Dior explained to her friend, who was not listening at all whilst she was doing her mascara.

"The next turn" Elodie said absentmindedly.

"Not what I said but whatever" Dior said as she tightened her grip on the steering wheel. Elodie closed the cap of the mascara and looked at Dior.

"You alright?" Elodie said cautiously.

"I'm fine. I just don't see why you had to dress up and all that. Your already pretty" Dior explained.

Elodie found it sweet that she was called pretty. She certainly didn't feel it. She wore skinny jeans and a guns n roses t- shirt which she tucked into her jeans.

"It's sweet that you care but I'm not all dressed up. Jeans and a guns n roses t shirt isn't exactly flattering" Elodie shrugged.

"No, no that's not what I mean. I mean your face..."

Elodie pouted. "What's wrong with my face..?"

"Oh no! There's nothing wrong with your face! It's just your hair..." Dior stammered.

"What's wrong with my hair?!" Elodie cried as she felt her hair for any mismatched strands.

"No! No it's nothing. Pretend I said nothing"

"Right....-" elodie shuffled uncomfortably. "Park around the block"

"What?"

"Park around the block" Elodie repeated.

"Wait why?!"

"Because I said so"

"No one knows we're coming do they?" Dior asked. Elodie sank into her seat. "Lani!" Dior whined.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't know what to say!" Elodie argued back.

"It's fine" Dior sighed as she parked her car in the bay. The pair walked all the way to the Harrington household reluctantly. Elodie hesitated before she knocked on the door.