009- power outage

By the end of the week Elodie was feeling much better

By the end of the week Elodie was feeling much better. Unfortunately, it didn't mean her babysitting duties stopped. Elodie sat in her bedroom reading a few new comics her mum had brought her.

"Elodie, I'ma need you to come and get down here." Dustin's voiced echoed through the walkie.

"And where is here is exactly?" Elodie said as she picked up her walkie talkie.

"The forest."

"The forest are you crazy?"

"Yes! Now please just meet me by the rail track in the forest!" Dustin argued.

Elodie sighed and jumped off her bed and out on her long ankle length cardigan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abandoning her car, she jogged over to Dustin, Lucas, the new kid, Max and unfortunately steve.

"Okay, what's the hurry"

"Mews has gone missing" Lucas explained.

"So, you've called me out to find a cat?" Elodie asked.

"Dart killed mews" Lucas blurted out.

"Dart?" Elodie asked.

"Oh shit she doesn't know" Dustin mumbled.

"Know what?"

"A demogorgon. But smaller, a demo- a demo dog" Dustin explained.

"Oh for fucks sake" Elodie mumbled. "So this demodog- thingy, killed mews?"

"No!" Dustin stated just as Lucas said yes. Elodie rubbed her forehead in annoyance, so she began to walk.

"Where are you going?" Steve piped up.

"Going to find Dart" Elodie said loudly, without turning around. Her blonde hair was bouncing up and down with every step she took. "Come on!"

Hurriedly, the rest followed her. It wasn't because they were eager to find Dart, it was because of the thought of Elodie leaving them behind.

"Wait what's going on?!" The ginger girl exclaimed. 

The ginger girl, Max, was also new to the town, like Billy. Apparently they were siblings but not by blood. Part of Elodie felt bad for the girl because from what Elodie has seen of Billy at school, he's a walking ick and a utter prick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group decided that the best place to trap Dart was the junkyard. There was several old, abandoned things there so it was perfect.