004- focus

Elodie was getting no words out of the kids

Elodie was getting no words out of the kids. No matter what she tried they said nothing. It wasn't because they were glued to the comics, it was something else, she could sense it. Elodie hadn't been sick for at least 12 hours now and was feeling much better so she got up and yanked the comics out of the boys's hands.

"Right, I'm not giving these back till you tell me what's happening." She said as she sat back down, crossing her legs.

The boys glanced at eachother with sad looks in their eyes.

"Boys." Elodie glared at them.

"Will didn't turn up to school today." Mike explains.

"I know that, Nancy told me." Elodie dismissed.

"how's mama Carter?" Dustin asked, granting a glare from Elodie.

"Mama Carter is fine"

Suddenly, there was a loud bang, as if the bikes in the garage had fell over. Elodie quickly shot up and looked towards the door of the garage. There was a clang and the pots in the kitchen had fell of their hooks. The blonde stood in front of the kids whilst looking at the adjoining kitchen. Although, Elodie thought she saw a small, pale foot. The blonde carefully walked forward slowly. She got round to the corner of the cabinet and saw a child, who roughly, looked like the same age as Lucas, Dustin and Mike. Elodie was a series of weird noises and hid behind the sofa.

"there's a child in my kitchen. There's a child in my kitchen!!"

"Hey! Hey it's okay! It's okay!" Mike tried to reason with Elodie.

"Micheal Wheeler, don't try and tell me to calm down when there's a child in my kitchen!" Elodie shrieked.

It seemed the more Elodie panicked the more object fell from the kitchen.

"Lani! It's okay!" Lucas yelled.

"You've been hiding a kid in your basement!" Elodie yelled.

"Lani!" Dustin yelled. "She can help us find Will!" Elodie immediately stopped yelling.

"What can she do?" Elodie asked curiously.

"She's got powers." Dustin explained.

"What like Scarlet witch powers?" Elodie asked.

"No, not exactly. Telekinesis" Dustin said.

"She has that" she argued back.

"Not telekinesis."

"Her powers consist of telekinesis"

"Guys!" Mike interrupted. Elodie huffed and decided she would actually listen.

"She has powers and can help us find Will"

Elodie knelt down to face the girl.

"I'm Elodie, what's your name?" She said softly. The girl held out her wrist where three numbers were tattooed on. 011.