𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
THEY BROUGHT ME BLOOD BEFORE THEY BROUGHT ME PERFUME
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

CARMEN and Percy were laying on the ground. She felt the material underneath her and realized it was sand. She grabbed a handful of sand in her palm before having it fall. She looked beside her and saw Percy too on the ground. She got up looking over at him were he was also slowly getting up till she reached out for him to grab her hand. Annabeth was there and so was Grover. As the quad got on their feet from a distance there they saw Ares. Good of War. The shit dad. Who started to walk towards them.

He had a sword on his back. Making Percy take out his own sword. Percy and Carmen along with their friends started to walk to Ares.

The sound of wooden swords clashing echoed through out the forest. Luke and Percy as well as Carmen were practicing their combat skills. Carmen teaching Percy a long side Luke. Luke had made Percy drop the sword and threw him on the ground.

"You need practice Percy." Carmen said as she looked over at him. She was leaning her back against one of the trees Kalopsia at her side.

"Which is good cause you clearly can't handle this on your own." Luke said looking at Percy then giving his hand out to Percy for him to take.

"Thanks for demonstrating that." Percy said as he pulled himself up using Luke's arm.

"Let's work on that disarm." Carmen said making her way over to him.

"Carmen, Luke, I appreciate you guys taking the time—"

"But you're weak and wanna quit?" Luke said as Carmen held out the sword Percy had dropped from his hand the last battle, handing it to Percy Jackson.

Percy looked at Luke then turned to Carmen taking the sword out of her hand. "It's just— when am I ever gonna use this stuff?"

Carmen then threw her axe towards Percy who blocked it. Faster than she could touch him. "We told you." Carmen said as she stepped back letting Luke take a shot.

"They'll come for me, I know. They have. A fury tried to claw me, the Minotaur tried to skewer me. And I don't think a disarm or high guard or— repost will do any—." Percy had stopped talking when Carmen threw a last shot with her axe making him fall to his hand and knees. She held out her axe to his chin. Percy could feel the cold metal of the axe on his chin. She was raising it slightly for him to get up on his feet. He was following the axe that was near his neck.