𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
AND WHEN ITS YOUR TURN. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE WAIT WAS NECESSARY
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 ❃ ↷ ˊ-

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

CARMEN wouldn't believe it if someone said she kissed someone when she was 13 years old. It wasn't like in the movies;  Carmen would say it felt awkward and not at all normal She HATED it. Carmen was 13, They were 14. It was just a clumsy kisses where they didn't really know what they were doing the other person but wanted to find out. As soon as their lips touched, Carmen wanted to pull away quickly. But the one she was kissing kept her tightly in place.

As Carmen's arms grew tired she tried her hardest to pull away till they finally let go.

"Why do you keep squirming Carmen?" Diana spoke up. As she looked at Carmen who was in front of her. Lipstick smudged.

"I—" Carmen started trying to find the words to reject the girl as she didn't feel anything towards her.

"Carmen?" A new voice spoke from afar. As Carmen and Diana both looked over there Carmen made eye contact with Perseus Jackson. He took one glance then turned and ran away.

"Percy!" Carmen called out trying to go after him but was held back by Diana who wouldn't let go.

"Leave me alone! Let me go!" Carmen yelled out trying to release herself from the daughter of Dionysus.

"Shh Carmen. No one is going to bother us." Diana said with a smile.

"I don't like you! You're horrible!" Carmen yelled out.

"Shut up!" Diana said.

Then in a quick motion Diana was pushed away from Carmen. Carmen took a breath and tried to see who had pushed her. Half a part of her believed it was Percy who came back but there was Clarisse and her brother who Carmen was never close to but knew of him.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Clarisse yelled out.

Axel Armstrong grabbing Diana off of Carmen. Who was standing in shock.

"She wanted it." Diana said with a smile.

Axel just gave her a nasty look towards Diana and Clarisse was angry over the fact that she could even say that.

So she punched her.

"Clarisse!" Carmen yelled before Diana was let go.

"If you speak a word of this you will be sorry, don't go run to daddy." Axel said with poison glazing his words.

Diana wiped the blood running down her nose before she licked it. "Metallic."

"Ew." Carmen and Axel muttered. As they saw her walk away.

"You know I would have beat her ass." Clarisse said before turning to Carmen. "Are you okay?"

"Yes thank you I don't know what I would I have done without you guys. But Percy saw me but walked away. I don't think he knew I was pressured."

"Jackson is blind. Dumb. Stubborn, he doesn't understand." Axel said with shutting his eyes.

Clarisse just clenched her hands into a fist.

I WAS LATE BUT I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE