3

Erika's POV

|Next Morning|

"Emily what time are we going to the Grier's house?" I yelled. "In about 10!" She yelled back.

"Ahh shit shit." I mumbled. I ran to my closet and grabbed a pair of white high waisted shorts and a red crop top then slipped on my sandals.

After that I ran over to the bathroom and curled my hair then pinned it back with a bobby pin. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Ready?" Me sister asked? "Yup." I said. We walked over to the Grier's and I ran up to Hayes' room surprisingly Bella wasn't there.

Hayes was still asleep so I ran over to the bed and took one of the pillows of the ground and whacked him with it. He still didn't get up.

Finally I had the guts to scream in his ear. "Ahhhhhh!!" I screamed. "What the fuck do you want Nash!?" He yelled. "It's not Nash guess again." I said.

He opened his eyes and saw it was me and he stood up and picked me up and threw me on the bed and started tickling my sides. "STOP!" I laughed. "What am I doing something wrong?" He asked/laughed. He eventually stopped and we both just laughed.

After that he went and got dressed and he got a text. Me being the nosey person I am went and looked at his phone.

Вєℓℓα: Hey babe meet me in the park in 30.

Hayes came back and grabbed his phone and checked the text. He slid his phone in his pocket and said "Hey I have to go for a little bit my mom wants me to run errands." He said. "Alright..." I said.

He doesn't know I looked at his phone. After that he ran downstairs and left. I sat down on his bed and cried. He lied straight to my face! I can't believe him.

Hayes' p.o.v

I think Erika knows that I'm not going to do errands for my mom. I think she knows I'm going to meet Bella. I cleared the thought out of my mind and went to meet Bella at the park.

Once I got there she was sitting on the swings waiting. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey..." She said kinda happy kinda sad."What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "I have to tell you something." She said. "Ok keep going." I said. "I'm breaking up with you." She said. I looked down.

"Really?" I asked sorta sad. "Yes, I like someone else I'm sorry." She said. "It's ok I understand." I said awkwardly. "Ok bye." She said and walked off.

I walked back home. I'm not really that sad because I sorta like Erika. After I got to my house I see Erika passed out on my bed. I walk over to her and shake her to get her up. "Get up." I said. "I'm up." She said. "No seriously get up!" I said a little louder. "Fine." She said. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked at me. She squinted he eyes at me. "What do you want?" She said kinda annoyed. "I'm sorry..." I said. "For what?" She asked confused. "For not telling you the truth about were I was going." I said looking down. "Oh... It's ok." She said.

Erika's p.o.v

I didn't know he know I looked at his message. Oh whale. "Oh... It's ok." I said. "Bella broke up with me." He said. "I'm sorry." I said. I was kinda happy she broke up with him because I like him. "It's ok though because I like someone else." He said. My heart shattered. "Oh.... Who is it?" I asked. "You." He said looking up at me.

He looked my directly in the face and all of a sudden his lips were on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. All of a sudden we here the door open.

Nash's p.o.v

I went into Hayes' room to check on them and I open the door and what I see makes me smile wider then ever.

My lil brother kissing Erika. I never really liked his other girlfriends. I they stopped kissing and looked at me. "What?" Hayes says with blushing. "Oh nothing..." I smirk. "Well I guess I will leave you two alone... Oh and use protection." I smirk and walk out the door. "FUCK YOU NASH!" I hear Hayes and Erika yell at the same time.

Erika's p.o.v

After Nash left we layer on the bed. "Movie day?" Hayes asked. "Movie day." I smiled.

We watched Expelled. After that I started getting sleepy. "Hayes I think I am gonna take a nap." I said. "Me too." He said. He kissed my lips for about a minute. After that I was about to fall asleep until Hayes said " I love you." .... "I love you too." He kissed my forehead and I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated I have been traveling for a couple of days and have been so busy I will try to update more so yeah byeeee! ~ Hatton🎈🍟