11

Erika's POV

I woke up this morning and turned my head to see if Hayes was awake. He was.

"Hey babe." A sleepy Hayes said.

"Hey poobear." I said referring to the old nickname Nash me and my sister would call him.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked

"I don't know. It doesn't matter to me." I said.

"Do you wanna see if Nash and Emily will go to the mall with us?" I instantly became exited because what's in the mall is a STARBUCKS!

"YASSSS BABE! I FUCKING LOVE STARBUCKS!" I yelled.

He laughed and nodded his head. "Alright well go get dressed and I will ask Nash." He said. "Ok!" I said while taking off to go get some clothes.

I ran over to my suitcase and got out a pair of white high shorts and a loose tank in mint green that has big black bold letter spelling out pink. I then grab a pair is sandals and go to the bathroom. (I'll put a picture up at the front so you will know what it looks like!👍🏼)

I go in the bathroom and brush my hair out I decided just to leave it natural so it looks wavy. I then grab my toothbrush and brush gently over my braces. After I was done brushing my teeth I put on a little lipgloss and walk into Hayes room.

He was already dressed and ready to go. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I said popping the P.

"Alright lego." He chuckled.

I giggled and smiled. He grabbed my hand and I blushed furiously. "Is Erika blushing?" Hayes smirked.

"NO!" I shouted while cover my .hand over my face.

"Oh come on its cute when you blush." He smiled that award winning smile of his. God he so perfect.

"No, it's not I look like a tomato when I blush." I blush even more.

He just laughs I laugh along with him. After we stop laughing he stopped walking he grabbed my other hand.

"I love you so much Erika." He smiled.

"I love you to Hayes." I smiled back at him.

He then pressed his lips up against mine and put is hands on my hips while I had my arms around his neck.

"Would you two stop having sex over there and come on!"I hear Nash and Emily say.

We stop kissing and I flick them off. "Ok we've all showed are emotions now let's go." Nash chuckled and we all got in the car.

||Skip car ride||

Once we got there we walked in and made plans to where we are going. "Ok so Nash you and Hayes go wherever you guys want and Erika and I are gonna go wherever we want got it?" Emily said. "Yup." Everyone said and we left to our own ways.

"So what store do you wanna go in first?" My sister asked.

"How about American Eagle?" I asked. "Sure." She said and we walked in. I bought a pair of high waisted skinny jeans and a couple of crop tops and some other stuff.
Emily bought the same thing except instead of buying skinny jeans she bought shorts.

We then went in Aeropostale,VS,Pacsun, etc.
After we were done shopping we went to go find Hayes and Nash. We saw them sitting at the Starbucks table waiting for us. We walk over there and see them.

"Hey guys we are gonna go get some Starbucks will be right back." We both said in unison.

They nodded. We walked up to the counter and ordered.

"Hi can we get two cotton candy frappuccino's please?" Emily asked. That is are favorite one we always get it.

We pay our money and walk back over to the guys. "Ready to go?" I ask. "Yup lets go." Nash and Hayes say. So we walk to the car and leave for the house.

I just stopped at a random point bc my fingers hurt so I will try to update tomorrow maybe. And yeah bye✌🏼️~Hatton