17

||Next day||

Erika's POV

So in three days we leave I am so sad. I don't wanna go back home. I don't wanna leave Hayes either because when I go home I have to leave.

"Why so sad babe?" Hayes asked

"I just don't wanna leave this place...or you." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said glad that he didn't here the rest of what I said.

"I'm gonna go get a short since I didn't get one after last night." I smiled remembering last night.

He smiled back he must've remembered. I walked over to my suitcase and was looking for a pair of clothes. I couldn't find any so I was throwing stuff out. And right when I was throwing stiff out Nash had to come in with me holding my bra and panties.

"Hey gu- oops did I walk in on a sex scene?" Nash smirked. Fuck. It did look pretty bad me holding my bra and panties and Hayes shirtless on the bed.

"No!" I blushed and ran off to the bathroom with my clothes. I walked in and stripped. I hopped in the shower and took a long relaxing shower.

I got out and dried off. I grabbed my clothes and changed into them I was wearing some Nike shorts and one of Hayes t-shirts. After that I brushed my hair and blow dried it and brushed my teeth. Since we weren't doing anything today I was just gonna wear some comfortable clothes.

I walked back out into mine and Hayes room and he looked up from his phone at me.

"Hey ba- is that my shirt you are wearing?" He smirked.

"Yeah! It's the first thing I could find!" I blushed.

"Well it is fine you look good in it anyways." He winked. I blushed furiously.

I ran over to the bed and laid down with Hayes. He pulled me close in to him. And kissed my forehead.

"I love you Erika." He said.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He said and picked me up to where I would be sitting on his lap. He sat up and kissed my forehead.

"You are the best boyfriend ever." I said while blushing.

"And you are the best girlfriend a b- " I cut him off by pressing my lips on his. He kissed back. We kissed for God knows how long.

Then all of a sudden we heard flashes and awe's coming from behind us.

We both stopped and turned around.

"GUYS!" I said blushing.

"Well that ones going on snapchat and Twitter!" Nash said and posted both of them. And he must of got my phone and posted it because it was in my snapchat story and Instagram page.

Finally they left and went back to what they are doing.

"So where, were we?" Hayes smirked pressing his lip up against mine again.

It only lasted about 5 more minutes. Then we both pulled away.

"Wanna go and see if we can walk across the street to McDonald's?" Hayes asked. I instantly became exited bc McDonalds is life.

"Hell yeah McDonald's is life!" I said while getting up. He laughed at me and got up. I did the same.

I slipped on my black vans and Hayes was still wearing his pajamas so he went and changed into some sweat pants and a t-shirt. And his red vans.

We walked downstairs and left out the door. He grabbed my hand as we walked into McDonald's.

"Hi can I have a Mighty kids meal please?" I asked the chasier. I heard Hayes laughing in the back.

She nodded her head and went to the back and got me one.

"Thanks! Here is your money." I said just about to give it to her Hayes took the 20 dollars out of my hand and gave her his and ordered is food.

"Hayes!"

"What?" He asked obviously confused.

"I could have paid for myself you didn't have to do that." I said pushing him playfully.

"Yes I did I am your boyfriend I am allowed to spoil you with buying you stuff and giving you kisses." He said. I blushed and he must have saw because he winked at me.

He grabbed his meal and thanked the lady. We walked out and walked back to the house and sat at the table and ate.

"I can't believe you still get happy meals!" Hayes laughed.

"Hey they are Mighty kids meals to you Grier!" I said smirking at him. He rolled his eyes and continued eating.

After we were don't eating it was about 7:30 pm so it was about to get dark.

"Hey guys you wanna go watch a movie with us we are going to watch a funny comedy movie!" Matt smiled.

"Sure." Me and said.
We walked into the living room and sat down to watch the movie.

Hayes POV.

About halfway through the movie Erika started to fall asleep so I told everyone that I was gonna take Erika upstairs to the bed. It was already 8 so.

I walked up there and laid her down on the bed she was breathing heavy so she must have been asleep.

Right as I walked out of the room her phone went off. I know it wasn't right to go look at it but I just had too.

It was a group text from Mrs. Hunter. There mom.

Mommm❤️: Did you tell Hayes yet?

Tell me what? See this is what happens when you read other people's text.

"Hayes?" A sleepy Erika asked.

"Yeah babe? What's wrong?" I asked her

"Nothing but come and get some sleep."she said and patted a space in the bed for me.

"Ok." I said while crawling into bed with her.

Eventually she fell back asleep. I started to fall asleep to. But one think I couldn't keep off my mind was that text. I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

Ok guys so I will try to update either later on tonight or I will update tomorrow so yeah! I love you all. Also if you wanna go follow me on Instagram you can it is....

Instagram:_hattonalums

And yeah! I got locked out of my Twitter so I don't remember the password or what it was called so I deleted it. And yeah if I did have it you could go follow me it's that. But yeah I will update later.

Also the school year starts back soon so I won't be posting as much but I will post as much as I can! But yeah!~Hatton👌🏼💎