14

||Next Day||

Erika's POV

"Flight 126 to Las Angeles, California." The lady at the flight attendant thing said.

"Alright let's go guys." Nash said. We walked in the plane and took our seats. Mine was next to Hayes and Nash's was next to Emily.

"I'm so exited to go!" I whisper yelled to Hayes.

"Me too. I'm gonna take a nap so that when we get there we can do lots of fun shit." He smiled.

I giggled. "Ok so am I." I said.

"I love you." Hayes said.

"I love you too." I blushed while giving him a kiss on the lips.

Soon I fell fast asleep.

||Later on when they get to the motherfrickin house||

(Still) Erika's POV

We are going to stay at Nash's and Cameron's house and there I'll be a couple of guys there besides us. Like Jack G, Jack J and Matt also Cam.

We walk in and they are all twerking in the living room. I start laughing my ass off. They all turn towards us and stop what they are doing and run towards us.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said while Jack G was picking me up and hugging me.

"We missed you guys too!" Matt said.

After we were all done hugging we went to get situated in our rooms. Since Cam won't be here he is only gonna be here until tomorrow. Hayes and I are gonna sleep in his room. And Nash and Emily are gonna take Nash's room.

Matt is gonna sleep in the guest room and Jack and Jack are gonna be sleeping at there place bc they have a place down here.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" I suggested

"Sure." They all said in unison.

"What should we watch?" Jack J asked.

"I don't know. Ohh! How about insidious 3." Jack G smirked. I have to admit I am pretty nervous to watch it. But who the hell cares.

"Ok." We all said. We sat on the couch and started watching the movie.

On one of the parts it screamed with made me scream.

"HOLY MOTHERFREAKIN SHIT!" I screamed while jumping into Hayes. He chuckled a little bit. Bitch. He pulled me in close and put his arms around me. I probably blushed as red as a tomato.

The movie is finally over. We all are getting ready for bed. I hopped in bed and waited for Hayes. Hayes started to come in so I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep.

"You can't fool me babe." Hayes breathed up against the back of my neck. He made me get chills.

"How?" I said shivering.

"I know you can't sleep without me after a scary movie." He said as I turned around facing him.

He is not wrong.all of a sudden he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said while blushing. After that he grabbed me by the cheeks and kissed me out of no where. I kissed back of course. Are lips moved in a perfect sync. I love him so much. I could feel the sparks in the air and the butterflies in my stomach.

Soon we both pulled away and so did the feeling.

"I love you baby girl. Now let's get some sleep for tomorrow." He said and started to lay down.

"I love you to Grier. Goodnight." I said and drifted off to sleep.

This is a short chapter I know it also sucked. But I promise the next couple of ones will be long!~Hatton😏