16

||5 days later.||

Erika's POV

"Everybody come downstairs!" I heard Nash yell.

We all ran downstairs to see what he wanted.

"Ok me Hayes,Erika and Emily leave in 4 days. Let's go to the mall and shop so that we can make the best 4 days ever." Nash said.

"Ok." Everyone said and we all went to change and get ready.

"I'm gonna go change in Nash's room I'll be back." Hayes said.
If your wondering me and Hayes are still friends I have forgiven him and he is still my best friend.

"Ok." I said and went to get clothes and change. I got out a pair of blue jean high waisted shorts and a crop top that said "hug me brotha" from drake and josh.

I then went and brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. After that I slipped on my pink vans. I walked back to the bath room and did my makeup I put on foundation, eyeshadow, blush and lipgloss.

After I was done I walked back downstairs and saw that everyone was ready.

"Alright guys lets go!" Nash said and we all got in seperate cars and left.

|Skip to mall|

Finally we got there and we all went in and shopped. Me and my sister went into to Aeropostale,PacSun,VS,American Eagle Outfitters,Rue 21,Famous foot wear and other shit.

After I was done shopping my sister wasn't I came to a table at Starbucks and sat down. Immediately someone sat down next to me. It was Hayes.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"Hey." He smiled back.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Well I was shopping and got done and Nash ran off somewhere so after I couldn't find his I saw you and came over here." He said truthfully.

"Cool. Wanna go in the Apple Store?" I asked him.

"Yeah I gotta get a new phone case anyways." He said. I laughed.

"It's fine I have to get one to so." I giggled.

We walked over to the Apple Store and walked in. I got me a white and blue otter box and Hayes got a plane black phone case.

After we were done we walked back to the table we were sitting at. After a while I saw something I thought I would never see. Jack Johnson with a GIRL.

"Hayes look it's Johnson and aye he gotta a girl with him!" I said and pointed over at him. Hayes started laughing really hard.

"Hey watch this." I said and walked over to Jack.

"Jack Johnson is that you!" I said and walked up to him.

"Hey Erika!" He said and gave me a hug.

"What are you doing at Starbucks?" He asked.

"Just letting my inner white girl come out to the world." I said while laughing. They both laughed along.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Oh I'm Hayley! Jacks girlfriend!" She said.

"I'm Erika!" I said and smiled at her.

"Whale I will let you guys get back to your buisness. But... Hayley did Jack tell you that he has a pimple on his butt?" I asked.
Time to embarrass Jack.

"WHAT?!" That's not true Hayley!" He said while trying to clear things up.

"Oh but it is. He told us about it back at the house. Whale I better get going bye now!" I said and skipped away. I heard Hayley laughing and Jack trying to tell her it's not true.