19

||day they go home||

Erika's POV

Today we leave. I don't wanna leave. It's gonna be the worst day ever when we get home.

"Flight 346 to North Carolina." The flight attendant called.

"That's us." I sighed while grabbing Hayes hand. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Awe don't be sad babe. We can come back another time." He said while rubbing his thumb under my cheek to get the tear away.

I just nodded my head. We walked into the plane and got seated.

"Would you guys like something to drink?" The woman asked us.

"Uh no thanks." Hayes said newing that I didn't want anything. He is such a great boyfriend.

"I'm gonna get some sleep for when we get home." I said. While putting my head on Hayes shoulder and grabbing his hand.

"I think I am too. But first.."

He turns towards me and I turn towards him and he kisses me. For what we thought was hours it was only a couple of seconds.

We got back in the position we were in and I started to fall asleep when hayes said something.

"I love you Erika." Hayes said.

"I love you too." I said and gave him a kiss in the cheek.

Soon we both fell fast asleep. 

"Erika wake up." Hayes said while shaking me a little bit.

"Are we back yet?" I said while stretching.

"Yes. Do you want to go get something to eat with Nash and Emiky before we leave to back to the house?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah." I said while getting up and grabbing my carryon and my phone.

We left Nash's car here so that we would have it when we came back. We all put our stuff in the trunk and got in the car.

We decided to go to Taco Bell.
I got a cheese and chicken quesadilla. And baha blast.

(That's what I actually get every time I go😂)

The others got whatever they got I wasn't paying attention I was eating food. Soon we finished and we had to leave. Today is going to be fucking miserable.

Hayes POV

Nash and I walked into our house and it was quiet almost to quiet.

"Surprise!" My mom shouted as she came over and gave me and Nash hugs.

"Hayes!" Skylynn yells and comes and gives me a hug.

"Skylynn!" I mock her and pick her up and hug her.

"Mommy mommy can we go see Erika and Emily!" Skylynn shouted.

"Yeah mommy can we go see them!" I said.

"Sure honey I know it's gonna be hard." My mom said and walked away. Gonna be hard what's gonna be hard. Ehhh I'll find out later.

Me and Sky walked outside and I saw something I would never wanna see. Moving Vans. I ran up to the door and knocked.

"Hayes! Hi honey!" Mrs. Hunter said.

"Hi. Is Erika here?" I said while giving her a fake smile.