4

Erika's POV

|||Next Day
"Erika get ready we leave in 30 minutes to go to the Grier's house!"Emily yelled.

"Ok!" I yelled back. I walked over to my closet I got out a pair of my black skater skirt and my crop top that has sunflowers on it. Then I got my white converse and went to the bathroom to do my hair.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed teeth after that I straightened my long sandy brown hair. Then walked downstairs.

"Wants some fruit loops?" Emily asked. "Sure." I said. She handed me my fruit loops and I scarfed them down." How?" Emily asked while giggling. "I've got skills." I winked.

"Whatever." She pushed my playfully. "Alright ready to go?" She asked. "Yup lets go!" I yelled and ran to the Grier's house like a horse.

"Your an idiot you left your phone upstairs!" Emily laughed. "My phone!!" I yelled while running back upstairs to get it.

"Alright now let's go!" I yelled. Emily just laughed.

Hayes p.o.v

I heard laughing and yelling outside so I assumed it was Emily and Erika. Soon the doorbell went off. "I got it!" Nash yelled. "Ok tell Erika to come up to my room!" I yelled at him. "Ok!" He yelled back.

"Hey Nash." Erika and Emily said in unison. "Hey guys. Emily go ahead and go up to my room and Erika, Hayes wants you to go to his room." Nash said. I was standing at the stairs so I could hear what they say.

Ok bye Nashley!" Erika laughed. "Bye Eric!" Nash said. I hear Erika come up to my room so I run back to my room and pretend to be asleep.

Erika's p.o.v

I walk into Hayes room to find him asleep. I run over to the bed and shake him to get up he would not get up I screamed I whacked him with pillows. So finally I got a cup of hot water and splashed it in his face... No reaction.

So finally I knew what I could do to get him up I gave him a kiss. He sat up right away. "You could have gave me a kiss in the first place instead of hitting me and splashing me with hot water." He chuckled. "Your welcome." I winked.

He picked my up and sat me on his lap." Your beautiful. You know that right?" He said while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Really?" I blushed. "Really." He smiled. I then smashed my lips on his he didn't hesitate to kiss me back. After we stopped we decided that we were gonna go and make ice cream sundaes.

We ran downstairs and grabbed the stuff to make it and turned on the radio and started making our sundaes. After we finished making them we walked out on the back porch and ate them.

"I love you." I said to Hayes. I stead of telling me he loved me he sat his ice cream down he walked over to me sat my ice cream down and picked me up and just held me and I payed my head on his shoulder. "I love you more than you will ever know." He said.

Hey guys I will be updating more today so expect more and yeah bye!~Hatton🍦