12

Erika's POV

Right as we were walking to the car I hear a *BOOM* that was before everything went black.

Hayes POV

What I saw was awful. My baby girl getting hit by a car. We all ran over to her. "ERIKA!" Emily said while balling. I started crying too. And so did Nash. I picked her up and we got in the car and drove to the hospital.

She had blood all over her but she was still beautiful as always. I hope she is okay. She is my one and only. I know me and Bella were kissing but she meant nothing to me. Erika means everything to me. I am so mad at myself for not have yelled at her and told at her to watch out.

Nash's POV

I just saw my bestfriend get hit by a car. I know that it sounds weird and I'm like 3 years older than her. But she is my bestfriend. She was there for me whenever Emily got in a wreck awhile back. She is always here for everybody. She is like a little sister to me. I love her.

Emily's POV
I just saw my littler sister get hit by a car. I can not believe that just happened. I love my little sister so much. I mean we get in fights sometime but she is always with me.

I love her. If she goes I go too. I mean we are like bestfriends I can not have her out of my life. I hope my baby sister is ok.

||At Hospital||

Hayes POV

We ran inside the hospital and we tried to find a nurse when we couldn't find one Nash didn't care he ran back into the room with all the patients and found a doctor. They came back out and Nash was completely out of breath from running and crying.

"Okay what happened?" He asked while calling for a stretcher and a couple of nurses.

"Well we were at the mall having a good time and all of a sudden Erika got hit by a car." I exclaimed while crying.

He nodded his head and he told the men to put her on the stretchers and took her away. We walked over to the family room waiting area. And I sat down and balled. Nash was crying to and Nash never cries. He didn't cry whenever we were on the beach rocks an and fell off and busted his head open. "I am so mad at myself for but stoping her!" I shouted while crying. They stayed silent until Emily said something.

"Hey she is gonna be alright. She is a fighter." Emily said giving me a small smile trying not to cry.

I gave her a small smile back. "Hey Hayes get some sleep you and Nash can go home and get some sleep and come back tomorrow I am gonna stay." Emily says to me.

"No I wanna stay to if she wakes up I wanna be able to see her." I said back. She nodded her head in approval and lean back in her chair.

Emily's POV

I know Erika is a fighter. Awhile back our brother his name was Blake he got in the same kind of accident Erika did except he got hit by a truck. He went to the hospital and they pronounced him dead about and hour after he had got to the hospital.

Erika promised herself she wasn't gonna cry she wasn't gonna beg for anything back. She loved our older brother Blake. Me,Erika and Blake did everything together. When we got to his funeral she was the first one to walk in and get everything in place. She walked over to the casket that Blake was in. He always wore this bracelet that had charms that resembled all off us. Mine was a burger.

The reason is because Blake brought home a burger one day and I love burgers. Anyways he brought home my favorite burger and say there and are it right in front of me. Right as he got to the last bite I grabbed it out of his hands and stuck it in my mouth and ate it. He gave me a glare and said there goes my burger.