9

Erika's POV

||Next morning||

I woke up and checked the time it was 12. I never usually sleep that late. I noticed that Hayes wasn't in the bed. I walk downstairs and try to look for him he wasn't here. I texted him he read the text but didn't reply.

I stated getting suspicious. I ran all over the house looking for him. "Hayes if your pulling a prank on me its not funny!" I yelled. No answer.

So then I called Nash. He answered on the 3 ring.

"Hey Erika!" He said

"Hey Nash do you know we're Hayes is? I texted him he read my text but didn't reply." I said.

"No I don't. Ill call him tho." He said.

"Ok. Thanks Nash. I'll see you later bye." "Bye." He says and hangs up.

||10 mins later||

Nash is calling I pick up my phone and answer it.

"Hey did he answer?" I asked.

"Yeah he said that he was with you and you guys were walking in the park." Nash said.

"Hey Nash I gotta go I'll call you later bye." I hung up before he could say anything else.

I put on my Nikes and ran out the door to the park. When I get there I see something that brakes my heart into a million of pieces. Hayes and Bella making out.

I ran back to the house as fast as I could. Once I got there I called Nash.

"Hey Erika are you ok?" He asked.

"No I'm not ok! Hayes was kissing Bella at the park he must have got up and gone while I was asleep." I said while crying.

"It's ok it's ok. We are coming home right now just stay there and when I get home I will talk to Hayes." He said trying I calm me down.

"Ok Nash. I love yall I will see you soon. Bye." I said. "We love you too. Bye." He said and hung up.

||After they got home||

Nash and Emily eventually got home. "I'm calling Hayes right now." Nash said while calling Hayes.

Nash p.o.v

"Hey bro what do ya need?" Hayes asked.

"Where the hell are you man?" I asked him.

"Still in the park with Erika." Hayes said.

Erika started to break down then. "Benjamin Hayes Grier do not lie to me. Erika is with me and Emily right now." I said getting mad.

"Uhh..." He said nervously.

"NOW WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" I yelled.

"Ok ok I'm in the park with Bella." He said feeling guilty. "I'm picking you up right now!" I said mad. "Ok..." He said as his voice cracked.

I hung up and drove to get Hayes. He hopped in the car and just sat there silent. "What did you go see Bella for?" I asked furious.

"She said that she wanted to talk and I went and she started kissing me and I didn't stop her because I kept thinking of me and Erika's kiss." He said while his voice cracked.

"Whatever lets just go." I said while starting the car.

It was silent all the way home. That was until we got there. Their was Erika sitting on the floor crying her eyes out.

"Erika?" Hayes voice cracked. "What the fuck do you want Hayes?" She said as if she were to kill someone.

After that he had no answer so she ran upstairs to his bedroom and slammed the door. He ran up there after her.

Erika's p.o.v

I got in Hayes room and Hayes follows behind me. "Why did you cheat on me Hayes?" I asked while crying.

"I'm sorry Bella asked me to come to the park to meet her. I told her it was a bad idea until she said it ok just come on and I gave in because I knew it would keep her quiet so I went. Once I got there Bella came up to me and kissed me I didn't stop kissing her because I was thinking of our kiss. I'm sorry." He said on the verge of crying.

"Why did you even go to see her!?" I asked while crying.

"I don't know she told me too so I just went along with it I'm so sorry!" He said this time while crying.

"Whatever Hayes." I said still crying.

"I'm sorry." He said crying.

"If you really did love me you wouldn't have gone to see her." I said and walked out of the room and slammed the door.

I sat in the couch and laid down. After a while I got tired and went to sleep.