10

Erika's POV
I woke up and see that Hayes was gone. Oh no. I run downstairs and there he was on the couch watching tv. I walked over to him and sat down beside him. He got up and walked to the kitchen. "Hey... What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said blankly.

"Obviously something is wrong." I said.

"It's nothing!" He yelled at me.

"Whatever I hate you Hayes Grier!" I yelled and ran upstairs.

Hayes p.o.v

"Whatever I hate you Hayes Grier!" She yelled and ran upstairs.

Those word hurt me bad. I shouldn't be mad at her. I was the one who did the wrong thing. I had no right to be mad at her. But she had all the right to be mad at me.

I ran upstairs and followed her she had ran to my room she was laying on my bed crying. I walked over to her. "I'm sorry I was mad and just upset about yesterday I do love you. But I shouldn't be mad I had no right to be mad you do though. I'm so sorry Erika. I love you." I said about to cry

"Hayes I believe you. But you have to earn back my trust." She said sniffling. "I will. I know how I will to stay here." I said and ran downstairs.

I walked over to our storage closet and got out done streamers and balloons. And decorations. I ran outside and put them all over the place. I got out the radio and turned it on.

I ran back upstairs to Erika. "Get in my back." I said.

"Why?" She asked

"Just get on my back." I said pleading her.

She sighed. "So now I have to get of my ass. Ugh." She whined. I laughed a little bit and tan downstairs. I ran outside and when we got out there I put her down. She looked surprised. I turned up the radio a little bit and grabbed her hand.

The radio played Talking Body. I put her up close to me and rapped my arms around her and just rocked back and forth.

"I love you so much Erika." I said while kissing her forehead.

"I love you too." She said while tearing up.

"Don't cry baby." I said giggling.

She laid her head on shoulder. "Do you forgive me now?" I asked hopefully.

"I do." She smiled.

Erika's p.o.v

"I do." I smiled. I hope I don't get hurt again. I really love him I truly do. I just don't wanna get hurt.

I placed my lips on his and he kissed back. He put his hands on my cheeks and rubbed them. I had my hands around his neck playing with his hair.

We stopped kissing and walked back inside. We walked upstairs and laid on his bed. We cuddled and once and awhile he would steal a few kisses. Eventually we both got tired and fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated I have been busy. So yeah I will try to update tomorrow! Byeee!
~Hatton💎