15

Erika's POV

I woke up to see that Hayes was gone. I walked downstairs to see where he was. But what I saw was not something I would hope to never see again.

Hayes kissing another girl. Not Bella. I don't know her name but she looks really familiar. Wait... Oh my god no. It's Madison Beer...

"H-hayes?" I stutter on the verge of tears. He pulled away from her and looked at me in shock.

"Erika it isn't what it looks like!" He said trying to get Madison off him.

"Really? It looks like you and that slut were sucking each others faces off!" I yelled at him

"Hey! Don't call her a slut! She is my friend and has been for a while!" He said raising his voice at me.

"HAYES YOUR MY BOYFRIEND! Boyfriends don't go and kiss there friends!" I screamed at him. By this time people were coming down the stairs.

"get out Erika!" Hayes yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"You know what Hayes were through after just a day of being here you had to go and suck on that bitches face."

"I hate you and I never should have said yes to being your girlfriend." I said and went up stairs back in Camerons room and slammed the door.

I was now in full out tears. I laid on the bed and cried my eyes out. Wasn't Jack and Madison dating? Oh who cares. I hate Hayes.

(Insert knocking on a door noise)

"Who is it?" I sniffled.

"Jack G." He said softly.

"Come in." I said while putting my face back down in the bed.

"Hey it's ok." He said while rubbing my back.

"No it's not this is the second time Hayes has cheated on me." I said while crying.

"Well then fuck him." He said making me giggle a little bit.

"I broke up with Madison just a few minutes ago and don't regret it. She is such a slut." He said while rolling his eyes at her name.

"I-I just can't believe Hayes did that...again!" I said while wiping my tears away.

"Hey you know Madison talked him into doing it. He told me the story. He said that Madison came up to his and started to hit on him so he tried moving away but she grabbed his cheeks and kissed him he started kissing back because he knew she would just keeping doing it."

"I don't care. I am not taking him back." I said.

"Well I'm just saying. I'm going to let you be alone since you obviously are still sad." He said while standing up.

"Thanks Jack." I said while standing up and giving him a hug.

"No problem." He said and kissed my forehead and left.

Hayes POV

What the fuck did I just do? I can't believe I kissed her. I mean she was a good friend but I had a girlfriend and I loved her.

"Hey babe wanna go back to my place?" She said putting her arms around me.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I said and pushed her arms off my neck.

"Why?" She said coming in front of me.

"You just ruined the best thing that ever happened to me!" I said.

"Whatever." She said and rolled her eyes.

"You know what Madison get the fuck out." I said and pointed towards the door.

"Fine your gonna miss this though." She said while pulling up her shorts so that I could see her ass.

I looked away and ran upstairs to Erika. I walked into her room and noticed she was gone and so was her stuff. I walked into the bathroom and went to look for her.

She wasn't there so I went to Jack G's room. She was laying there talking to Jack. They both looked over at me.

"What the fuck do you want Hayes?" She spat.

"U-uh nothing I'm just gonna go." I said and left back to my room.

Erika's POV

After Hayes left I told Jack that I was gonna go and move my stuff back into mine and Hayes room. He understood so I grabbed my stuff and left to mine and Hayes room.

I walked in and put my stuff down and walked over and sat on the bed. Eventually I saw a red puffy eyes Hayes come out of the bathroom.

"Oh Hey Erika." He said awkwardly.

"Hi." I said and turned a different direction.

"Look I know what I did was wrong but please will you take me back?" He said getting in front of me.

"Look Hayes this is the 2nd time you've done this to me. I'm not ready to forgive you yet." I said with tears prickling my eyes.

"I understand. But can we at least be friends?" He asked.

"Yes we can be friends." I said.

"Ok well it is almost night time I guess time really does fly by." He said while standing up.

"Yeah." I said it was already 8:30.

Hayes POV

"Yeah." Erika said.

"So I'm gonna try to sleep. So where do I sleep...friend?" I asked awkwardly.

"You can sleep with me this bed is huge anyways." She said while getting under the covers.

I mentally was high fiving my self. I crawled into bed and turned the other way to sleep.

This could be perfect right now if I could wrap my arms around her and kiss her. But I fucked up and hit my self in the friend zone.

YES GUYS IT IS THE MADISON BEER BRACE YALLS SELVES!

I really kinda like this chapter but it is just a filler for right now the next couple of chapter will be longer. And I actually freaking hate myself for righting this part.

At first I wasn't gonna write this part and I was gonna make it a happy scene but u wanted to add drama. So I really hope you guys aren't pissed at me but! If you are just get some ice cream and go and watch vines and you will be fine~Hatton💸