2.8 - The former God of War looked delicious

Deep in the Chu Palace, there is a Feng Yin Pool. The water in the pool is brought from the hot spring water. It is shrouded in mist all year round. It is a place where the deposed king Chu You, King Chu You, used to have fun. .

Since King Chu You was deposed, Feng Yin Pond has been vacant for a long time. On this day, Feng Yin Pond was reused, ushering in the long-lost monarch.

Li Yu stood in a room of mist, looking at the man lying on the couch by the pool, his eyes a little deep.

The man who was tied up fell into a coma for unknown reasons. His hands were clamped behind his back and he was placed on the couch. He was wearing a white gown with thin material, and was tightly trapped by a red rope from his neck to his chest. The skin under the clothes was looming, and a pair of long legs were not wearing trousers and were barely covered by the robe. Two delicate silver bells were tied to the ankles.

The man's black hair is scattered around his shoulders, with a strand of broken hair falling on his face, and the tip of his hair is just on his mouth, giving him a bit of vulnerability. The man's eyes are closed, his eyelashes are black and slender, and his mouth is still covered I got a pair of exquisite jade mouth clips and tied them behind my head.

.

This person is none other than Jiang Yi, who became a prisoner of Wu State.

Li Yu had an unpredictable look on his face at this moment. He came to the Feng Yin Pond because there were still seven or forty-nine hours left before the ceremony of offering sacrifices to heaven. According to the custom of Wu State, before offering sacrifices to heaven, the monarch should start to press the button at this time. A series of complicated procedures are performed to purify one's body and inediate the valley to show respect for the gods.

This custom has a long history and its origin cannot be traced back. Cleansing means taking a bath every seven hours, while inedia means abstaining from food and water from sunrise to sunset within a day, and eating and drinking can only be done at night.

If it were not for the ritual requirements of the Heaven Sacrifice Ceremony, I am afraid that Li Yu would not be able to use this wind(Feng) yin pond that was built with a lot of money for a while.

Li Yu has always been indifferent to pleasure. After entering the Chu Palace, he was always involved in state affairs. He could not rest for a while until late at night almost every day. He would get up to go to court before dawn the next morning. He was a very self-denying king.

However, the people of Wu have always attached great importance to sacrificial etiquette. Even if Li Yu didn't like the cumbersome purification process that took up time, the process still had to go through.

But he didn't expect that his men would be so bold as to get Jiang Yi into Feng Yin Pond.

He just went to the Tianlao the night before and happened to see Jiang Yi being trapped and humiliated on the execution bed by several eunuchs. He conveniently dealt with the troublesome eunuchs. He didn't expect that the news would spread so quickly.

Li Yu actually didn't think much when he intervened in this matter. He just felt that the methods of Eunuch Gui and others were too underhanded. He really needed Jiang Yi to be subdued, but he didn't bother to use such underhanded means to achieve his goal.

But that's what he thinks, but the people under him may not interpret it that way.

Looking at the attire on Jiang Yi's body, it looked as if it was being presented to him as a sacrificial offering. He was obviously sent to sleep with him, and his body had probably already been processed for his own enjoyment.

Recalling the demeanor of his confidant Chen Liang who was hesitant to speak just before entering the Fengyin Pond, Li Yu snorted coldly: "You are so smart." 

Li Yu wanted to ask someone to carry Jiang Yi out and take him back to the prison, but the words came to his lips. , stopped again.

——Jiang Yi's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he suddenly woke up at this moment.

Li Yu watched Jiang Yi's distracted eyes slowly focus, as if he saw his situation clearly, and soon a look of humiliation flashed in his eyes.

The man seemed to be struggling to get up, but it was obvious that he was unable to do so and fell back again. After several attempts, he could only lie weakly on his side on the couch, with only his chest rising and falling.

[Ding, Li Yu's coolness level is 5, and he has obtained 5,000 currency. The current currency balance is: 65,000. 】

Li Yu saw everything in his eyes and walked up to Jiang Yi. When he saw the man simply closed his eyes, as if rejecting everything in front of him.

Li Yu recognized Jiang Yi's attire. In the harem of Wu State, this was how the male attendants dressed when they went to bed. In order to facilitate the "enjoyment" of the superiors, these male waiters usually only wear loose one-piece gowns, and pants are not allowed on the lower body. There are no complicated decorative accessories such as plate mouths and girdle on the gowns, and it is best to wear light materials. , arousing people's imagination, as for the silver bells on their feet, it symbolizes their status as "the ones being enjoyed".

Li Yu thought of the young general who stood by the Qishui River and defended his position with one enemy against a hundred. Even though he was seriously injured, this man never flinched when he fought against him. The determination and perseverance in his eyes made him see It is inevitable to feel a bit of admiration.

At that time, Li Yu never thought that this murderous General God of War would have such a "beautiful" side - the long period of imprisonment had made Jiang Yi's body much thinner, and only a thin layer of skin remained on his body. A layer of muscles, especially the slender ankles with silver bells attached, actually revealed a hint of weakness.

I have to say that this picture does bring some secret pleasure to Li Yu. It can make Jiang Yi, a rebellious man, look docile. This is what Li Yu wants to see. The so-called king's desire to conquer is probably what he wants to see. In this way, what is too easy to succeed will lose the challenge.

[Ding, Li Yu's murderous intent value is -5; current favorability: 35, murderous intent value: 60. ]

Li Yu sat down by the couch, took off the shackles from Jiang Yi, and asked, "The three-day deadline I gave you has expired. Have you thought clearly about it?"

Before Jiang Yi fell into coma, he only remembered that he was still there. In the prison, he was tortured and humiliated by several eunuchs of Eunuch Gui in turn. When he woke up, the world around him had changed. Even his dirty body in recent days had been cleaned. At the moment, he didn't know what method Li Yu had come up with to torture him.

At this time, his whole body was sore and weak, and he didn't know what kind of medicine had been put into his body. He didn't even have the strength to walk on the ground, let alone break free from the ropes on his body.

His cheeks were sore from the shackles, and there were still traces of redness and swelling. However, when Jiang Yi opened his eyes again, his eyes had regained his composure, and he even smiled weakly: "Are these the only methods you have? It seems to be nothing more than that."

Li Yu squinted his eyes, knowing that Jiang Yi probably thought that the unsavory things that Eunuch Gui did were due to his own instructions, but he did not bother to explain himself to a prisoner and said: " Ji Yun, those who understand the current affairs are heroes. The Kingdom of Chu has been destroyed. It will be no different if you continue to persist. Submit to the Kingdom of Wu. I promise to give you a chance to make up for your mistakes and treat your family well."