5.16 - This love rival is very dedicated!

Liu Ye stood in front of Qin Yuan's painting, the expression on his face became very subtle for a moment.

He walked forward with a very expectant look on his face, as if he was waiting for a masterpiece, but after seeing the content of the painting clearly, he couldn't help but smile.

——In Qin Yuan's painting, there is an ink portrait. The person in the painting has a downturned profile and a calm expression. His eyes are looking at a place in the void, as if he is looking at something, but also as if he is not looking at anything. The painting is full of charm, and the lines are very vivid. However, the person in this painting is not Liu Ye.

Those facial features and charm are clearly Jiang Yi.

Could it be that when Qin Yuan looked towards him just now, he was actually looking at Jiang Yi?

Liu Ye raised his head and looked at Jiang Yi, only to see the man waiting quietly with his head lowered, seemingly unaware of what was happening.

Qin Yuan didn't say anything, and Liu Ye couldn't tell for a while whether the Hou Ye did it intentionally or unintentionally. Finally, he said: "The Hou Ye is so wonderful that Liu Ye feels inferior."

When Jiang Yi heard this sentence , raised his head curiously, and glanced in the direction of the desk, as if he also wanted to see how the painting was done.

Liu Ye praised Qin Yuan for being "particularly good at ink painting", but it was completely different from his impression of Qin Yuan, so much so that he really wanted to see what Qin Yuan painted. Unfortunately, he was too far away. He could only see Liu Ye and Qin Yuan admiring the painting in a seemingly intimate manner, but he could not see the actual content of the painting.

Qin Yuan took in Jiang Yi's eager and inquiring gaze, and felt a good mood for no reason, as if the male peacock who had been showing off for a long time and spreading his tail vigorously finally received attention.

[Ding, the male protagonist's coolness +40, obtained currency 40,000, current currency balance: 350,000. ]

Before dinner, Jiang Yi consciously resigned and returned to his own courtyard. There were still people guarding him outside the hospital, and the shackles on his feet had not been removed. Although Qin Yuan made an exception and allowed him to be discharged from the hospital for an afternoon, he still did not lift his restraint order.

The system reminded Jiang Yi in his mind: [After you left the other courtyard, someone came to your room. ]

Jiang Yi: [Oh? Is it Li An? ]

System: [How did you guess that? 】

Jiang Yi: 【When he transferred me out, he must do something. Before, I went out of the house and went in and out of Liuxiang without permission. Even if I made such a big mistake, I was only banned. The little beauty should be unable to sit still. This love rival is very dedicated and I am very satisfied. 】

System: 【Of course! Otherwise, why would it be the best-selling product of the year? ]

Jiang Yi checked the room and finally found something that did not belong to him in the small wooden box he hid under the bed. The wooden box originally contained some coolie money that he had transferred from Wangyue Tower. They were scattered copper plates that he had strung together with red threads, but now there was something more inside - a jade huang.

Jiang Yi picked up the jade and looked at it carefully. It was actually engraved with the dragon seal, which was obviously a gift from the emperor. Li'an secretly put Yuhuang in his house, and it was clear what his intentions were. The fight between love rivals is indispensable for the trick of framing someone to blame. This is not considered a masterful measure, but this time the "stolen items" are really special.

Different from the ordinary crime of stealing, stealing something given by the emperor is a serious crime that can kill his head. Liu Ye used such harsh words from the beginning because he wanted to kill him in one round.

Jiang Yi put Yuhuang back to its place with an expressionless face, washed his face and went to bed early, waiting for the Dongchuang incident to happen.

Sure enough, early the next morning, housekeeper Qin Zhong led several servants to the west wing of the courtyard. Without the landlord's consent, they broke into Jiang Yi's room and searched it inside and out.

Jiang Yi had already gotten up at this time. Seeing that Qin Zhong and others looked unkind, he asked cautiously: "What are you doing...?"