4.5 - His Royal Highness the Holy Son fell into the clutches of the devil

In the blink of an eye, it was the fifteenth day of the month, which was the day when all the major sects were invited to gather at Aojian Villa.

Aojian Villa set up a barrier outside the Villa on this day, and ordinary people were not allowed to enter. The monks sent by various sects to discuss matters arrived as scheduled. Some came with swords, some came with beasts, and some even came with phantoms. All of them came with immortal spirit and spiritual aura, and they were proud for a moment. The gate of Jianshan Villa is like a market, and the fairy spirit is vague, not like the human world.

Ling Feng and Bai Yuchen greeted the visitors in the front hall. Some disciples of the Tiandao Sect also appeared. After the sect suffered a bloodbath, the few disciples who escaped went down the mountain. Most of them returned to their places of origin and were scattered everywhere. Not long ago, Ling Feng used the leader's seal as an order to send a letter from a flying pigeon, summoning everyone to come to Aojian Villa to discuss the matter of reviving the sect. Many people who received the letter came back.

While everyone was discussing important matters, Jiang Yi used the system's protagonist monitoring screen to watch the live broadcast of the debate.

It turns out that it is far from simple for Ling Feng to gain the support of various sects to crusade against the Wuji Demon Sect. Those sects that once obeyed the Tiandao Sect said nice things, but when they really wanted to contribute, they were hesitant and refused. Take action. Even the people sent by the Bai family and the Ling family seemed to have reservations about conquering the Wuji Demon Sect.

We can't blame them for being ruthless. The road is long and long. How many once-famous cultivation sects have finally disappeared in the long river of history. It is said that prosperity must decline. Nothing is eternal. Perhaps in their eyes, Tiandao Sect's destiny It's over, and there is no way for future generations to recover. It's better to preserve the strength of your sect, avoid being tainted with right and wrong, and avoid becoming enemies of the Wuji Demon Sect.

Part of the reason why these people are willing to come this time is because not long after the Tiandao Sect tragedy happened, these well-known sects immediately turned their backs and refused to recognize anyone, which harmed the sect's face and reputation. A larger part of the reason was that they were all members of the same sect. Like Qianhun, he wanted to know the whereabouts of the ancient spiritual stone.

The successive heads of the Tiandao Sect were responsible for guarding the ancient spiritual stones, and led the other four sects to guard the four ancient ground lines in the east, west, south and north. These four ancient ground lines are also known as Qinglong, White Tiger, Vermilion Bird and Xuanwu. They form a natural formation. The spirit stone is stored in the center of the formation. To take out the spirit stone, the Tiandao Sect must order each of the four major sects to open a ground line. Finally, the head of the Tiandao Sect will open the formation at the center of the formation.

It's just that no one in the world except Tiandao Sect knows the specific location of this formation eye. And because for tens of thousands of years, only the head of Tiandao Sect can finally activate the formation, people all speculate that the head seal of Dao Sect that day is a piece related to the formation. Activate the magic weapon related to the formation.

That Feng Qianhun blatantly wanted to take the ancient spirit stone to help him ascend and overcome the tribulation. It could be said that he opened a forbidden door, which made countless people who had coveted the spirit stone for a long time but dared not reveal it finally lose their temper. .

A spiritual stone that can make people's wishes come true is so tempting to people. It is like giving people the ability to change their lives against the will of heaven. Whoever can get it can get their long-cherished wish and make the impossible possible. .

But the decent sects of famous families are different from the demonic sect. Even if what they think in their hearts is extremely unfavorable, they have the ability to make it look like a righteous act. This time everyone is willing to come to the meeting, and many people are here because of the whereabouts of this spiritual stone. On the surface, he came to support Tiandao Sect, but in fact, he was trying to get the leader's seal in Ling Feng's hand.

How could Ling Feng not know what these people were thinking? After several undercurrents of rhetoric, their hearts became cold. Although everyone did not break up, they also fell into a deadlock.

Seeing this, Jiang Yi switched the picture in his mind to the system mall. After browsing for a while, he said to the system: [Buy me the "Spiritual Pet Bi Fang Bird" and the "Defined Edition Plot Props". 】

Not long ago, a hidden plot was revealed in Scarlet Blood Valley.