【World 5】━━ A guide to becoming a has-been male prostitute ━━

5.1 - The proud man of heaven fell into the world of mortals

After Jiang Yi left the world of cultivation, his consciousness woke up from chaos again. 

As soon as he opened his eyes, he was grabbed from the bed by a woman with heavy makeup:

"You're going to die! Why haven't you seen anyone for a long time? It turns out you're hiding here and being lazy! Get up and work!"

Jiang Yi was so choked by the woman's powdery breath that he almost couldn't catch his breath and became dizzy. He looked at the other party mentally.

The woman has a slim figure and is dressed in ancient attire. The colors of the dress are colorful and very eye-catching. The makeup on her face is even more colorful, which is hard to describe. Even the thick layers of powder cannot cover the wrinkles at the corners of her eyes. In addition, her hair is full of colors. The treasure hairpins piled up together made her look extremely gaudy, and she clearly did not look like a serious woman.

Jiang Yi looked at the woman's topless dress, then looked down at himself, and his face suddenly darkened.

——He was wearing the same clothes as he was not wearing. The loose collar on his chest was wide open, almost to the waist. The hem of the long gown was actually cut high at the bottom, making it difficult to walk. The lightness is revealed, and the vulgar color matching is in line with women. It is simply an extremely sexy outfit, and the taste is outrageous.

Jiang Yi pressed his temples and suddenly felt a headache.

Seeing Jiang Yi's silence, the woman screamed: "What are you doing!? Do you think you are the number one and waiting for others to serve you? Wake up! Let me tell you, the person in Mu Qiu's room tonight is from Beijing. Dear guest, you have to cheer up for me and serve me carefully. If you don't ask for anything more carefully, I'll skin you!"

After saying that, he pushed Jiang Yi out of the door and walked out step by step. After a few steps, he met a man from a distance, raised his handkerchief and shouted: "Guests, please come in~"

The woman's voice was quickly drowned in the noise. After leaving the room, Jiang Yi realized that he seemed to be in a huge In the sound and color field, the ears are filled with the sound of Qin, singing, and laughter one after another. The decibels are getting higher and higher, and it is very lively.

Jiang Yi looked around, rubbed his eyebrows and said: [ It's really a turn of events, and I actually ended up in a brothel." 】

In the past, he visited quite a few places in Fengyue, and he was already very good at playing tricks on the occasion. However, at that time, he could only be served by others, and no one dared to let him serve him.

The system monitored the words and expressions, but was too frightened to say anything.

Jiang Yi has long understood the urinary nature of the system world, and he no longer even has the temper to get angry, [That's all, I don't come here to enjoy happiness, tell me, who is the unlucky person I am wearing this time?" 】

After saying this, a memory that did not belong to him quickly came into his mind.

This time Jiang Yi traveled to an ancient country called Dazhou. His character in this world was Su Che, a male prostitute in Xiaoxiang Pavilion. The woman who just came to his room and screamed ghostly was none other than Xiaoxiang Pavilion. The old bustard "Feng Ji".

Xiaoxiang Pavilion is a somewhat special brothel. Some dignitaries in the Zhou Dynasty liked the south wind and played with prostitutes. This custom was not widely publicized in the capital, but it was very popular in border towns where the sky was high and the emperor was far away. , this Xiaoxiang Pavilion is an out-and-out Nanfeng Pavilion, and the pavilion is full of male waiters.

Su Che was indeed unlucky in his life. Before he fell into a brothel, he was originally from a prominent family. His father, Su Wenchang, was the Prime Minister of the Great Zhou Dynasty. He once dominated the government and was very prosperous, but in the end he was convicted of framing Zhongliang and intending to rebel. He was sentenced to the death penalty of being quartered on five horses.

After Su Wenchang was convicted, the Su family fell into decline. All the men in the family were executed, and the women and underage children were relegated to a lowly status, where they would be forced to live as prostitutes forever without being able to rehabilitate themselves.

At the time of the incident, Su Che was only 13 years old. He was able to escape death because of his young age, but was sent to a border town and fell into the world of mortals.

Su Che's family suffered a huge change. Overnight, the proud son of heaven was thrown into the dirtiest quagmire of the world. Once he was cast into a humble status, he was marked for life. Although Su Che was young, he had a very arrogant nature and was unwilling to be humiliated. He ran away several times and even wanted to die to express his ambition.

But Feng Ji, the old madam of the Xiaoxiang Pavilion, is a very capable woman. No matter how high-minded a person is, she can make him docile and submissive if he falls into her hands. Su Che failed to escape several times, but Feng Ji always captured and suppressed with even more cruel methods. In the end, he was even unable to seek death.

The Xiaoxiang Pavilion wore away all the arrogance in Su Che, and something happened later that made Su Che no longer think about dying - he met his younger brother, Su Min, who survived by chance.

It turns out that in the year of the Su family's accident, Su Min's mother secretly took Su Min away from the Su family when he was still a baby, thus saving his innocent life and preventing him from being taken away by the officers and soldiers. However, although Su Min's mother-in-law rescued Su Min, she was unable to afford Su Min's life due to her poor family situation. After many rounds of searching, she found Su Che and returned Su Min to the Su family. She was benevolent and righteous, and finally left. 

After Su Che had his younger brother, he could no longer only think about his own life or death. After Su Min came to the Su family, the most valuable thing was that Su Min was still innocent. Unlike himself, he had not been relegated to a lowly status. Regardless of whether he No matter what, we must keep this incense for the Su family. So Su Che secretly found a family to place Su Min in, and supported his younger brother with the money he earned in Xiaoxiang Tower. This lasted for 14 years.

In the past 14 years, Su Che had also become very popular. He was once Feng Ji's most proud cash cow, and he was also recognized as the courteous courtean of Xiaoxiang Tower.

Back then, Su Che was a good calligrapher, a good swordsman, and his Qin and chess skills were even better. He was not inferior to the young talents in the literary world. Many people came to Xiaoxiang Tower from thousands of miles away because they were so famous. I came here just to catch a glimpse of Su Che's grace.

Xiaoxiang Tower is a place of romance, a gold-selling cave, and a gentle town. But when people come to see Su Che, they find a beautiful smile that cannot be bought with money.

People say that Su Che has a temperament that is incompatible with Xiaoxiang Tower. He is very clean and very charming. People lament that he has emerged from the mud and is not stained, and they also pity his unfortunate fate. All of this gave Su Che a mysterious aura, and attracted much attention as to whose family he would spend his first night with.

Feng Ji put a lot of pressure on Su Che, always asking him to show off his skills but not his body, and then held a huge bidding meeting to publicly auction off Su Che's first night.

Su Che's guests usually seemed arty, as if they only appreciated his talent and didn't mind not getting his body, but that night was a complete subversion. Everyone was grabbing for it, regardless of image, and everyone seemed to be released. After getting rid of the devil in his heart, he no longer concealed his desire to take Su Che as his own.

In the end, Feng Ji sold Su Che to a wealthy businessman from a foreign land and sent Su Che out of the Xiaoxiang Pavilion in a glorious manner.

Originally, the story of this generation of famous actors should have ended here, but unexpectedly, two days later, Su Che was wrapped in a straw mat by the wealthy businessman and thrown back in front of the Xiaoxiang Pavilion to return the goods.

This incident caused quite a stir, and soon it spread throughout the streets and alleys. People said that this time Feng Ji made a loss-making deal. Instead of making money from Su Che, she actually lost a lot of money to the wealthy businessman. In the end, Just to put things at rest, you become a laughing stock.

After being returned by a wealthy businessman, Su Che's hands also suffered from serious illnesses, and he could no longer perform the Qin, chess, calligraphy and painting that he was good at. Since then, Su Che's net worth has plummeted, and the "talented scholar" has become a "talented gentleman" overnight. "You lose money", Su Che's life in Xiaoxiang Pavilion was very difficult.

He is a guilty person with a low status, and it is impossible to find an ordinary job. Today, the court has an order that traders who hire people like him will lose their heads, so the only way Su Che can make a living is Only sell his body.

Su Che's only idea was to raise his young brother Su Min, so no matter how difficult it was, he stayed in Xiaoxiang Hall.

After so many years, his reputation as an courtesan has long since disappeared. He is already 27 years old this year. At this age, he is already regarded as a "old man" in the sensual world. Men are not like women. When they are still young, their waists are soft and their physical signs are not strong. Obviously, having sex in bed with clouds and rain is a different feeling, but after adulthood, this advantage quickly faded. As time went by, Su Che's customers no longer supported him, and he became a has-been male prostitute in Xiaoxiang Tower. 

Without any customers, Su Che could only do some handymen jobs to earn a meager income to support his younger brother. It's no wonder that Feng Ji doesn't have a good attitude toward him now.

Jiang Yi briefly learned about Su Che's past, walked a few steps, and watched the lower terrain.