4.4 - This bloody reunion

Ling Feng never thought that he would see Jiang Yi again so soon.

He sent off Jiang Yi that day, when he saw the young man from Aojian Villa rushing into the side courtyard carrying a "corpse". The "corpse" was rolled up in a blanket, and his long hair was messy. It's called not being able to see the face clearly.

The boy had just taken a few steps towards the threshold. He seemed to regret it again, so he turned around and turned back. He only took a few steps, but turned back again. He repeated this process several times, wailing, as if he didn't know which direction to go. That's good, but he looked indecisive.

Ling Feng saw that the young man was behaving strangely, and the "corpse" on his body was even more strange, so he walked forward and asked, "This young man, do you need help?" 

The young man recognized Ling Feng as the guest of the owner of the village, and hurriedly He said: "Mr. Ling, I have disturbed you. How disrespectful."

Ling Feng said it was okay. Looking at the worried look on the young man's face, he asked: "What's bothering you so much?"

The boy was hesitant at first, but seeing Ling Feng's kind face and knowing that he was a cultivator, he would not embarrass himself, so he explained: "I just opened the door to clear the snow, but I didn't expect that there was someone lying on the ground outside the door. I didn't know it. He had been unconscious for a long time, but I couldn't wake him up. It was freezing outside, so I thought about rescuing him now. But I thought again that this person's origins were unknown, and I didn't know how he came to the villa. What if I cause trouble to the village owner? I don't know how to deal with this person..."

Ling Feng then carefully looked at the "corpse" carried by the boy, and it turned out that this person actually He hadn't died yet. Perhaps he had been out in the cold for too long and had almost lost the breath of a living person. Judging from his body shape, he must be a man. He asked, "Did you wrap this blanket for him?" the boy

replied. He said: "When I found him, he was already like this."

Looking at the way the blanket was wrapped, it didn't look like it was done by the man himself. It was probably someone else who wrapped it for him, which means that it was very Maybe someone took advantage of this man's unconsciousness and placed him in front of the villa, waiting for people to find him.

But why didn't the person who sent him here send him directly into the villa, but left him at the door?

Is there any reason why you can't show up?

Ling Feng walked around the young man's side and gently brushed away the unconscious man's hair, revealing the man's face.

I saw that the man's face was pale, his eyes were closed tightly, and his eyebrows had a familiar look. Who else could it be if it wasn't Jiang Yi?

Ling Feng's heart was shocked. He didn't expect to see Jiang Yi here and now. He immediately took Jiang Yi's body from the boy, held it in his arms, and went straight back to his room, where he placed Jiang Yi gently on the bed.

The boy followed him into Ling Feng's room. He was very surprised when he saw Ling Feng put the person on his bed without any explanation, "Young Master...?"

Ling Feng: "This person is mine. He is an old acquaintance of the village, and I also asked my brother to go to the village owner. I hope the village owner can allow him to stay here for a few days. I will personally explain his identity to the village owner later." 

The boy scratched his head and finally chose to believe it . He ignored Ling Feng and left as instructed.

After the boy left, Ling Feng made sure that the doors and windows of the house were closed, and then returned to the bed, uncovered the blanket wrapped around Jiang Yi, and revealed the person inside.

It had only been a few days since we last saw the man, and the man had actually lost a lot of weight. Through his clothes, it was impossible to tell the extent of his injuries.

Ling Feng knew that he stabbed the man that day.

A sword blow must be difficult for a person, so he slowly injected spiritual power into Jiang Yi's body to explore his current physical condition and find out why Jiang Yi remained unconscious.

Unexpectedly, after this investigation, Ling Feng discovered that he could not feel any spiritual power in Jiang Yi's body. He tried to explore Jiang Yi's inner elixir again, only to find that the inner elixir was gone!

Ling Feng was shocked by this discovery. From the moment cultivators form the elixir, this inner elixir is the core of their cultivation and the source of their own spiritual power. Jiang Yi is obviously a Nascent Soul, but there is something like this in his body. Strange, really abnormal.

This is clearly a body whose inner elixir has been destroyed and whose cultivation has been completely lost!

Ling Feng repeatedly used his spiritual power to explore Jiang Yi's veins three times, and finally confirmed that his discovery was not a momentary oversight, and his heart sank suddenly.

He had used the spiritual mirror to see Jiang Yi's situation in the Scarlet Blood Valley intermittently. He also thought that Feng Qianhun would not let Jiang Yi go easily, but he did not expect that the other party would be cruel next time and cripple Jiang Yi for hundreds of years. The level of cultivation is devastating to a cultivator.

Without the mutual spiritual power, it will also mean that Jiang Yi's body will be born, old, sick and dead like a mortal, and will soon face the end of his life. Perhaps to a mortal, this is not surprising, but for a Nascent Soul who once had a hundred years of cultivation, it would be too cruel to deprive him of everything overnight.

[Ding, the male protagonist Ling Feng's murderous intent value is -5; current favorability: 36, murderous intent value: 59. ]

Ling Feng injected some spiritual power into Jiang Yi, but saw that Jiang Yi still hadn't woken up. It was probably because he had other injuries, so he untied Jiang Yi's belt and took off his robe.

What I saw before my eyes was shocking.

——There is almost no intact skin on Jiang Yi's body, and there are hideous scars. Some of them have not yet scabbed and are oozing blood, while others have obviously not been treated in time and have festered. His close-fitting white clothes Many places were already soaked with blood. Even though Ling Feng had experienced hundreds of battles, he couldn't help but feel unbearable when he saw this scene.

The most serious wound was the sword he stabbed. Ling Feng looked at the sword wound on Jiang Yi's chest with mixed feelings in his heart.

[Ding, the male protagonist Ling Feng's murderous intent value is -5; current favorability: 36, murderous intent value: 54. ]

Ling Feng regretted not dragging the boy to see a doctor immediately. He really didn't expect Jiang Yi to be so seriously injured. Looking at Jiang Yi's physical condition, he probably didn't even have the ability to move. Who sent him to the doctor? What about Aojian Villa? What was the purpose of the person who sent him here?

Ling Feng took out some life-sustaining elixirs from his storage ring, thinking of feeding Jiang Yi the elixirs first, and then calling for a doctor to treat Jiang Yi. Unexpectedly, his hand had just come close to Jiang Yi. At Yi's mouth, the unconscious man suddenly raised his hand and grabbed his wrist fiercely, as if he was pretending to be a corpse!

Ling Feng let Jiang Yi hold his hand and did not fight back. He watched the man suddenly open his eyes, his eyes as sharp as knives, as if his body had not suffered serious injuries at all and was in danger.

——But the sharp momentum only lasted for a moment. This action almost exhausted the remaining strength of the man, and his eyes quickly became distracted again.

Only then did Ling Feng realize that Jiang Yi was not really conscious, but his body just felt the danger and acted instinctively.

He met Jiang Yi's eyes, but saw the other person staring at him. His eyes were no longer aggressive, but showed a soft look.

Ling Feng had never seen such an expression on Jiang Yi's face, and he forgot his movements for a moment.

In his memory, Jiang Yi was very cold and indifferent to everyone, not very close to anyone, and never showed his weak side in front of others. He seemed to always have a hard shell on his body, as if he didn't need anyone's care, let alone any warmth, but the Jiang Yi in front of him was completely different from the person he knew.

For a long time, Jiang Yi was heard murmuring: "It's you..."

Ling Feng: "..."

Jiang Yi looked a little sad, but after a moment, his eyes showed a trace of care and concern. color.

The corner of the man's mouth raised slightly, and he said vaguely: "That's fine... As a human being, I can't be with you, but I can always be a ghost..."

Ling Feng's eyes trembled slightly, and then he understood. Jiang Yi was afraid that he was too weak and had hallucinations, thinking that he and himself were both dead.

But what Jiang Yi said when he was absent-minded made him even more surprised. These words of life and death, coming from the mouth of Jiang Yi, a man who was not good at words, actually carried a very heavy weight and shocked his heart.

[Ding, the male protagonist Ling Feng's favorability +3; current favorability: 39, murderous intent value: 54. 】

Reminiscent of the conversation he had heard intermittently from the spiritual mirror, Ling Feng felt as if he had pieced together some important information.

Ling Feng wanted to ask further, but was interrupted.

"Senior brother!" When Bai Yuchen pushed open the door of Ling Feng's room, he saw Ling Feng and Jiang Yi holding hands and looking at each other, and he was stunned on the spot.

It's not that Bai Yuchen is so strange, it's that the situation in the room is too weird - not to mention how Jiang Yi suddenly appeared in Ling Feng's room, let's just say that his clothes were taken off and he was lying naked on Ling Feng's bed. , and held Ling Feng's wrist very ambiguously, but Ling Feng didn't look disgusted at all, quietly watching Jiang Yi. This scene really made people think too much.

"You...he...you..." Bai Yuchen searched for a word for a long time, but could not say a complete sentence.

When Ling Feng saw Bai Yuchen, he frowned unconsciously, "Why are you here?" Bai Yuchen came to his senses, closed the door behind him, and asked in a low voice, "Why is he here?"