4.8 - ...

In the depths of Wuya Mountain, the birds and beasts are extinct. The flower demons tied their latest prey to a thick ancient tree with their own canes. It transformed into a half-length human form and surrounded the man in the center.

The face of the man tied to the tree was pale, his temples were soaked with cold sweat, and there was a trace of scarlet blood hanging from the corner of his mouth. His expression was very forbearing, as if he was suffering some pain.

The clothes on his body were in tatters, and the exposed skin was not smooth, with layers of scars, some of which were at vital points, which was shocking to see.

This person is not someone else, It was Jiang Yi, the former Holy Son of the Demon Sect who was deposed by the Demon Lord.

A flower demon excitedly caressed Jiang Yi and said: "Your Highness the Holy Son, although your inner elixir has been destroyed, the positive yang energy in your body has not diminished at all. It is the best I have ever seen. You Makes me so happy!"

Jiang Yi was tied tightly to the tree with canes from his neck to his ankles. He closed his eyes and said coldly: "Get out of here."

"Hehehe, His Royal Highness the Holy Son doesn't like you. ! Go away, go away! Your Highness, what about me? What do you think of me? Hee hee hee!"

Jiang Yi was twisted behind his back and clenched his fists. He never thought that he would be in trouble. At this point, he was caught and teased by a group of low-level flower demons.

Not long ago, he fought against the flower demons with his remaining strength, trying to break out, but in the end he lost consciousness for a moment due to a heart attack caused by love poison. When he woke up, he was tied up by the five-flowered flower demon.

The flower demon captured him, but was not in a hurry to strike. Instead, he teased and teased him several times, not letting go of any changes in his body. His words were extremely licentious and explicit, making him feel as humiliated as being stripped naked and paraded in the street. feel.

The flower demons seemed to like to see a man like Jiang Yi, who was incomprehensible in amorous feelings, finally collapse under the torment of lust, so they went around lighting Jiang Yi's body, but did not relieve him.

Jiang Yi raised his head and hit the tree hard, trying to use pain to restrain himself from losing his composure.

Unexpectedly, the flower demon asked in the next sentence: "Who is the person who made His Royal Highness the Holy Son suffer from the poison of love? Is she beautiful? How is she better than me?"

Jiang Yi's mind suddenly surged with Ling Feng's appearance, and his heart began to pound. It was a heart-piercing stabbing pain, and a pair of handsome eyebrows knitted together tightly.

Flower Demon: "It seems that His Royal Highness the Son of God is very affectionate. I haven't seen someone with such a passion for a long time... What kind of person is she? Is she worthy of your sincerity?" "

As soon as he finished speaking, the flower demon was cut in half with a sword, and the expression on his face was frozen at the last moment.

"Ah! Kill the demon!!" The other flower demons screamed.

[Ding, the male protagonist Ling Feng's murderous intent value is -9; current favorability: 44, murderous intent value: 30. 】

Jiang Yi opened his eyes weakly, and saw a familiar white figure appearing in front of him. The man's movements were so fast that people couldn't even see how he moved, and he had already cut off all the flower demons in half.

Then, Jiang Yi felt that the rattan that tied him was cut off, and his whole body fell down weakly.

The expected pain did not come - Ling Feng held him firmly in his arms.

On the ground, a flower demon whose upper body was cut off was struggling to death, and he uttered a sharp curse: "It's useless! Even if you kill us, the love poison in his body will not be cured! He won't live long!"

In an instant, she was stabbed through by Ling Feng's sword, killing her completely.

When Jiang Yi saw Ling Feng, his heart was unavoidable. He vomited out another mouthful of blood due to the poison of love. This time, his eyes went black and he fainted completely.

Jiang Yi woke up again and found himself lying in a cave. This cave was not big, and it was obviously not the place where he had fought the snake demon before.

There was a layer of soft animal skin underneath him, and he was covered with a white coat. There was a bonfire burning not far away, which warmed the originally cold cave.

While Jiang Yi was stunned, someone walked in from outside the cave and met his eyes.

It was Ling Feng.

Jiang Yi's heart twisted, thinking that he was affected by the flower demon's love poison. He calmed down his emotions, tried his best to stop his mood from fluctuating, and looked at Ling Feng with questioning eyes.

In his memory, Ling Feng should have taken Bai Yuchen away from the mountain. Bai Yuchen was seriously injured and needed urgent treatment. Ling Feng should have stayed by Bai Yuchen's side, so how could he appear here? ?

Ling Feng walked up to Jiang Yi, handed over a kettle, and asked: "Are you thirsty?"

Jiang Yi suppressed the doubts in his heart, sat up and drank some water, Ling Feng asked again: "Are you cold?"

Jiang Yi shook his head. He shook his head and then thought that since he had lost his cultivation and could no longer rely on his spiritual power to keep out the cold, could it be that the fire in the cave was specially lit by Ling Feng for him?

And the animal skin under his body, I wonder if Ling Feng took it out from the storage ring just for him...

Ling Feng's series of actions seemed a bit abnormal to him, but he finally decided Asked: "Bai Yuchen, he...?"

"He's fine." Ling Feng replied.

Jiang Yi nodded quietly, thinking that maybe Bai Yuchen's injury was not as serious as he thought, and Ling Feng was able to get out.

Regardless of whether the other party came to look for him intentionally before, he saved him once, so he said: "Flower Demon, thank you for helping me out."