2.18 - Chain plan

At nightfall on the third day after Jiang Yi received the note, the person who took him out of the palace was really welcomed.

At this time, there was only a lantern hanging on the porch outside Junlan Garden. The visitor knocked on Jiang Yi's door and whispered: "I'm Shen Qi, come to take the general out of the palace."

Shen Qi has a delicate appearance. , wearing the attire of a eunuch, there is no sense of disobedience.

He brought a spare eunuch's palace uniform and a human skin mask, "General, I'm offended, Shen Qi disguised himself as the general." 

Jiang Yi put on the eunuch's clothes, and asked Shen Qi to use his special features for him. He used some glue to attach a human skin mask to him, then put on a hat and lowered the brim of the hat.

"Can you tell me the name of your master?" Jiang Yi asked.

Shen Qi: "General, I forgive you. It is inconvenient for Shen Qi to say more at the moment, but my master is personally meeting the general outside the palace. The general will know when he sees him."

Jiang Yi nodded, knowing that Shen Qi could not reveal his master's identity at this moment. , and no more questions.

Without knowing the identity of the other party, it is obviously extremely risky to leave the palace rashly like this, but Jiang Yi wants to leave this cage so much at this moment that he doesn't care about that much at the moment, so he can only block him in a desperate way.

Jiang Yi asked before going out: "If we leave like this, no one will notice?"

Shen Qi whispered: "General, don't worry, my master has arranged everything. After we leave, the brother who came with me will be easy to understand." Rong Chengcheng, stay here, and you and I will go out from the west palace gate together with the swill cart that leaves the palace every night."

Jiang Yi turned around and glanced at the people who entered the house with Shen Qi, and indeed he had brought a Zhang has a human, skin, face and tool that looks similar to him.

Shen Qi: "Without further delay, let's leave now."

Jiang Yi followed Shen Qi all the way out of Junlan Garden. As expected, there was no obstruction. Shen Qi's master must have some tricks.

The two of them came to the West Palace Gate at night, and sure enough, a swill truck was waiting there.

The two got into the car, with Shen Qi driving the car and driving towards the palace gate.

Shen Qi drove very carefully and did not alert anyone. When the carriage arrived not far from the palace gate, the guard stopped the carriage and said, "Show me the palace card." Jiang Yi and Shen Qi took out the palace card one after another.

Hand it over to the guard for inspection.

The swill cart stank to the sky. The guard covered his mouth and nose with his sleeves and walked forward. He frowned and looked at Jiang Yi and Shen Qi. Seeing that their faces were calm and nothing unusual, he waved his hands impatiently. : "It stinks, let's go, let's go."

The thick palace door slowly opened a crack, and Jiang Yi couldn't help but take a deep breath, feeling that freedom was close at hand.

But at this time, the guard suddenly shouted from behind: "Wait!"

Jiang Yi and Shen Qi both felt nervous, but Shen Qi did not stop the carriage.

"You two! Stop!" the guard shouted again.

The palace door quickly closed again, and Shen Qi had no other choice but to stop the carriage.

He had indeed had the idea to break through the palace gate just now, but once he did so, it would mean that their actions were exposed. Their trip out of the palace was a secret rescue. He had to try to avoid a head-on conflict until the last moment.

The footsteps of the guards gradually approached, and Shen Qi's hand had already touched the secret compartment where he was sitting. There were weapons that he had hidden in advance. He risked his life to save Jiang Yi from the palace. If unfortunately his identity was really revealed, He had no choice but to fight to the death.

"You dropped something," the guard said.

Jiang Yi turned around and found that the guard was holding something like a sachet in his hand.

Shen Qi also turned around, secretly sighing that he was too nervous just now, but luckily he didn't act rashly, so he bowed to the guard and said, "Thank you, sir."