3.8 - Teacher, do you like men?

"Probably not," He Xiaonian analyzed: "Since they need a teacher to be the 'three' If I heal my wounds, I won't do anything to the teacher. Let's go find the teacher after completing this registration.

Zhang Wei responded: "Okay, Mo Tian, ​​what do you think? " Mo Tian? "

Mo Tian was thinking about the scene when he saw Jiang Yi just now. The man was obviously very weak but he was still smiling. He couldn't get rid of it. What did Zhang Wei ask, but he didn't listen at all, "What?"

Zhang Wei: "Let's go find the teacher after a while. " 

Mo Tian nodded.

About an hour later, Jiang Yi came out of the building where the Third Master was.

The healing actually only took less than ten minutes, but after that he fainted and was carried to another He rested in the room and woke up not long ago. This time, no one restricted his freedom.

Jiang Yi's steps were actually still very vain at this time. He held the wall and went downstairs step by step and very slowly. He saw not far away In the open space in the square, his students were waiting there.

Jiang Yi wanted to go forward, but unexpectedly, there was a sudden pain in his chest, and then a mouthful of fishy sweetness came to his throat.

He quickly turned around and turned around He walked into the corner and coughed

dryly while covering his mouth. The coughing was so fierce that he almost coughed to the point where his brain was deprived of oxygen. He finally regained some control, but when he took his hand away, he found that his hand was full of what he had just said. Coughed up blood.

Jiang Yi looked at the blood in his hand and asked the system in his mind: [I was reincarnated as a sick boy this time. Isn't it going to kill me before the strategy is over? I vomited a lot of blood. !]

System: [According to my experience, this is unlikely, but even if there is an accident, you will still come back to this world!]

Jiang Yi held his forehead and felt a pain in his head.

In the distance, Mo Tian looked at Seeing Jiang Yi's stunned expression after seeing the blood stains, he frowned.

In fact, he spotted Jiang Yi as soon as he came downstairs. When others were not paying attention, he pulled out and followed Jiang Yi to the back of the building. 

What is the man thinking? How many more times can his body withstand such "healing"? Or is he wondering how he can hide it from his student, who has already vomited blood to such a serious extent? 

Mo Tian suddenly can't understand Jiang Yi.

Based on his experience in his previous life, Jiang Yi should be a treacherous villain who is good at acting, but now it seems that all his "acting" in front of others is... They just want to hide his deteriorating physical condition.

What can he gain by doing this? What does he want to gain?

Jiang Yi leaned against the wall, closing his eyes and arguing with the system, but in Mo Tian's eyes, it seemed that I'm exhausted to the extreme and can't hold on any longer.

System: [Big, the hero is spying on you!]

Jiang Yi: [Oh? Very good. Do you think I'm miserable enough now? Do you want to add some more codes to refresh the data? 】

System: [vomit some more blood? ]

Mo Tian watched from a distance as Jiang Yi took out a handkerchief and wiped the blood on his mouth and hands. Then he straightened up, hid the handkerchief, took a deep breath, as if he was about to walk towards his students.

Also at this time, several tall people blocked his way. Those people had very special hairstyles, and Mo Tian recognized them as the people who had been following Brother Qin just now.

"What do you want to do?" Jiang Yi looked cautiously at the person blocking him.

They forced Jiang Yi to retreat to a narrow corridor between the prison wall and the prison building. The students in the square could not see here at all. One of the leaders scratched his face, looked at Jiang Yi with naked eyes, and said : "What, are you scared? Aren't you a tough guy? Huh?"

Jiang Yi looked at the faces of several people, "Did Brother Qin ask you to come?"

The leader spat on the ground, "Brother Qin. Is that what you called me? Hit me!"

Several people took out baton-like guys from their waists and swung them at Jiang Yi hard.

At the beginning, Jiang Yi was able to use the surge of adrenaline to manage a few moves with those people, but soon due to lack of physical strength, his body lost his balance. After being hit hard by a police baton on his shoulder, he knelt on the ground. 

Then, someone kicked him in the chin and knocked him to the ground.

Jiang Yi curled up in pain, and fists and feet like raindrops fell on him densely, making a muffled sound. "I'm telling you, Duan, don't think that if you have some ability, you can be lawless here if you attract the attention of Third Master! If you want to stay here, you must first learn the rules here! Some people are not like you. You can afford it!"

Not far away, Mo Tian's fists were clenched and turned white. He told himself that he should no longer meddle in other people's affairs, especially Jiang Yi, who was really not worthy of him standing up for him again and again. out.

Jiang Yi was soon kicked hard in the lower abdomen. He spat out a mouthful of blood and fell to the ground with his head.

The veins on Mo Tian's forehead popped out, and the next moment, he rushed forward and kicked away the person who beat Jiang Yi.

Someone quickly recognized Mo Tian and said: "Boy, let's teach you a lesson, you'd better stay away, otherwise I'll teach you a lesson too!"

Mo Tian standing in front of Jiang Yi, he said: "Let's see if you have what it takes."