~2~

"How was your first day???' My mom said excitingly, extending towards me, indicating a hug. I embraced her.

'It was very cool,' I said, giving her an extra little squeeze before stepping back from the hug. I placed my backpack down to search for my phone. 'There was a chemical explosion basicly as soon as you left, so we all went outside, and people played music and raced. Some people played socce, and I saw a bunch of kids smoking joints with the teachers.Some kid tried to do a clear routine and dislocated his arm, and the gym teacher had to snap it back. It was awesome!' I looked up from my backpack to my mom's face, and it was filled with shock. I laughed a little, realizing g how odd the whole day was. I had been carried away with Zach and his friends. We talked about our lives, mainly our dating lives, so I didn't have much to say, but Zach always tried to include me and would ask only me questions, and others would answer as well. I learned that most of the kids my age had already had sex and that it was a casual thing for them. Zach was 15 and was surprisingly not the most experienced, his friends girlfriend was. Her name was Jenny, and she was a couple of months younger than me and had sex when she was 13 with a senior under the bleachers at her boyfriend at the times football game. I was in shock, but I tried my best not to show it, which obviously didn't work, so I sterling the giggles my reaction got. I also was able to stare at Zach ALOT more. He was in very good shape with muscular arms with veins trailing up them going all the way up to his shoulders, he has one vein that bulges at his bicep and it memorized me for a good 20 minutes. His hair was sliky but nicely layerd into a nice, flowy middle part. His nose was arched, and his Plump lips were nicley framed by a small, stubbled mustache, with matching stubble training his sharp jawline. His style was pretty basic, but I am not one to talk. He has good taste in shoes, he was wearing what I think were black and red Jordan 4's.

'Sophie?' My mom said, snapping me out of my daze. 'Yes, Mama?' I said. 'I said what do you want for supper?' She said. 'Oh, sorry I zoned out, anything will do, I'm starving.' She smiled and waved me off to my room.

Me and my mom have always been best friends. My father left when I was only 7, and my mother could barely support us. She was close to giving g up but pushed through, and now we have a very easygoing life, and no men problems.

I flopped down onto my bed and pulled my phone out, I saw a notification from snapchat.

-'Zachary🚬🍃' wants to be your friend

I felt a wide smile creep on my face, and I opened my phone to accept the request. The second I click 'accept' I get a notification from him. But before checking it, I changed his name. 'Zach😊'

-Zach😊--Hey, this is Sophie, right?

-Me--Hii, yes it is

-Zach😊--Thank God, I wasn't 100% sure

-Me--Yea lol. Wacha doing?

-Zach😊--about shower, them probably play some fortnite, hbu?

-Me--Oh nice, I'm just laying down, when your out of the shower do you wanna play fn together?

-Zach😊--Ofc!! Im gonna shower now, be back in like 20 minutes, cyaa

-Me--Byeeee

I don't know why when he said he was going to shower, I started blushing, but I did. He does something no one has ever done to me.

I waited a while playing a game of fortnite and getting 4th place while I waited. After about 15 minutes of waiting, I get a notification on my phone, I pick it up to see that it's a snap from Zach. I got excited and opened my phone quickly to answer, but once I opened the snap, I froze. Not of fear, just of pure shock. The snap was taken from him sitting in his chair in front of his setup. I could see the glowing lights all around his PC, but that is not what caught my eye. In the lower part of the snap, under his table was visible. In this part of the snap, I could see he had sweat pants on, I could also see the outline of something. I was stunned at the sight. That's not normal. There is no way that is average. Oh my god. I stared at the snap for what only felt like seconds, but I was snapped out of any trance when I got a text notification from Zach.

-Zach😊--Opened?

Oh no, how long was a staring at the photo. I checked the time he sent the snap, 7:48, then I checked what time it was, 8:04! I had been staring at his snap for 16 minutes??? What do I say? What's my excuse?

-Me-- Sorry, my phone died the second I opened it.

I sent back my best replica of the photo he sent. I aimed my phone at my PC and made sure some of my legs were in it. I had changed into my hello kitty boxers and white tank top earlier, so my thighs were very visible. He opened the snap and stayed on it for a while. Then he came back into the chat to reply.

-Zach😊--Oh no worries

Then he replayed the snap, odd. No one ever replayed the snap unless I said something very messed up or funny. Was a simple photo of my legs laughable to him? Why did he replay it.

-Zach😊--Ready to join my party?

-Me--Yupp

We exchanged users, and I joined his party, and we played for hours. We only won a couple of games, but he made sure I knew that if I had died, it's wasn't my fault and that it was just a game.

We wrapped it up after our 3rd win and decided it was late, and we might as well sleep. My mom came upstairs and said she was going to bed, I told her I was too, so she wished me "goodnight" and closed my door lightly. After leaving the party, I kept texting Zach until almost midnight. He asked if I was tired, and I responded, admiring I was getting kind of tired. He recommended I sleep, I agreed I would once midnight rolls around. I began asking him questions about the people in our school, seeing who I should hang around with and stuff. He started telling me about this group of people they called the 'preps' because that's what the groups parents were referred to when they went to this school. I learned that they sniched on everybody and were a bunch of suck ups, he recommended I don't put to much trust into them, I chose to obey his advice. I asked him who I would hang out with tomorrow at lunch and stuff, not wanting to come uninvited to sit with his group of friends I was with today.

-Zach😊--Are you joking?

Was I joking? What does that mean? I'm being 100% serious.

-Me--No I just wanna know who to sit with

-Zach😊--Oh mb
-Zach😊--You can just come and sit with us tomorrow, you'll be a part of your group :)

I smiled reading this text. He wanted me, ME, to be in his group, I felt flattered.

-Me--Thank you :)

I felt so happy he was okay with me joining them for lunch. It made me feel like I wasn't a problem to him or a burden, like he actually wanted me around. My old friends never made me feel like that, I always felt like I was inviting myself to occasions. I think I made a real friend.

-Zach😊--You should sleep now Sophie, I'll text you once I wake up tomorrow. Okay?

-Me--Okay, thanks, Zach, goodnighttt

-Zach😊--Goodnightttt

That night, I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

---------------------------------------‐------------------------

Hope this chapter didn't seem off I completely forgot I could make them text eachother

Words 1401

Byeee🩶🩶