A Solution? / Chapter 3

Kim Namjoon:
I knocked on the door of the manager's office.
We were supposed to meet tomorrow and talk about the topic of the campaigns, but the manager said it's important and I need to get to his office as soon as possible.

He opened the door, I looked at his gaze which looked frightened and stressed at the same time, I knew that something bad was going to come.
"Sit down here, Namjoon, I need to talk to you about something important," he said trying to keep his sanity.
When the manager is serious and confused, his look becomes anxious and he spreads stressing energy out.

I sat down on my chair and waited for the manager to speak.
"Then... Please listen and don't get angry. It was my fault and I admit I didn't even notice it was the wrong file."
"The wrong file?" I cut his words, confused by what he just said.
"I... I accidentally brought you a marriage contract," his little words sounded like the worse thing that could ever happen.

"A marriage contract?" I answered anxious and confused, trying to keep my heartbeat from beating at a fast pace.
He took out two files with the same size from the blue folder, only the titles were different.
He put the documents in front of me and I saw in my signature in the document that was on the left, a signature on the marriage document.

"Are you sure this is the document I signed on? Because I remember reading a year of commitment and financial support—that means. that.." I answered with fear.
He looked at me seriously and I realized from the look that it wasn't going to be anything good.

"Is there no way to cancel the contract?" I was waiting for a positive answer to my question, but I thought wrong.
"The contract is for a year, and it is stated in the contract that the cancellor will have to pay compensation payments to the client in the amount of 0.5 billion won (374K$).
Think well before you cancel, I'm sure you'll make the right decision," he said with a smile.

I tried to take a deep breath and hope that this moment was just part of a strange dream and not related to reality, but not.
I'm married to a person don't even know.

"It means... That person is going to live with me, and I need to support them financially?" I answered with fear.
He nodded and I lowered my head down, I have to think before I get to make a decision on this subject

"Can I at least know who this person is?" I asked curiously, I need to know who is behind this big contract.
He looked down and replied a little embarrassed, "I decided to arrange a marriage between my daughter and the owner of the Beau-Ty company, I accidentally switched between the file that was meant to employ you as a presenter, to my daughter's marriage contract. It was one big mistake on my part. I understand your concern and I'm sorry."

I smiled at him and said, "All right.. I think I can give it a chance just because I trust you, will there be a chance to meet your daughter?״
He smiled at me and said, "She's now thinking she'll get married to Park Min Kyung . How do I tell her that she married the famous Idol Kim Namjoon, known as "RM"?"

What he says is right. The media has recently become interested in our private lives, something that creates pressure and reluctance to try and get out a lot in public.
"We can keep it a secret right now, I'm sure when the right time will come we can announce it, but right now we'll have to keep it between us" .I answered him as confident as I could.

"I trust you, Namjoon, don't disappoint me and my daughter, you can go out now," he replied.

I went out of the room and looked at the Yoongi, who seemed to be close to a young delivery man, I signaled him to come to the studio room, and on the way I also saw Hoseok approaching in the hallway.
—————————————
Da Yun:
"I hope she didn't make problems again, I wonder why Dad called her," I mumbled to myself quietly when I noticed that many faces were staring at me.
The fear took over me when I noticed that they were whispering to each other and staring at my clothes and the green hat that belonged to my neighborhood pizzeria,
I forgot to introduce myself.

Hi, I am Kang Da Yun, I'm a former business owner who almost put his father in jail for all the debts and problems I caused.
Currently I pay back as much as I can through secondary jobs, I recently joined as a pizzeria delivery man next to my house, of course I don't get paid much but it's worth it than staying unemployed at home.

I turned my eyes across the wall as I saw the tears falling out of my eyes uncontrollably, the fear taking over me again.
I'm afraid of people, you probably know the fear of trusting people right?, it has intensified to me after everything that happened to the people I've hired.
I couldn't control it, but the tears dropped quickly, until all my cheeks were wet.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand touching my back, the voice of a man behind me answering, "Don't be ashamed of yourself, ignore what others say, they're not worth even a tear from your eyes."
I turned back to see the mysterious man who comforted me a second ago,
The same guy was neither too tall nor too short, his hair was painted in a greyish color, and he was wearing a basic white shirt and a black jacket.
He looked at me for a few seconds, until I looked down.

His warm hand touched my jaw this time and raised my head gently up, he looked at me again and broke the silence.
"Don't cry, I don't know you, but I know you're not a person worthy to be looked at like that, you are worth more than that, and if you need me, I can be there for you."
He said with a small smile, and moved his hand across the pocket and pulled a napkin out and gave it to me.

I took the napkin in my hands and looked down and wiped away the tears from my eyes, and before I noticed, I felt his hands wrapping around my back, and his head lay on my shoulders.
"Everything will be fine, I believe you'll go through it," he pulled out of his mouth as he freed himself from the hug.
"What is your name?" He asked suddenly.

"Ka...Kang Da Yun, I am the son of the manager." I've taken those few words out of fear, I hate to say 'The manager's son', it makes me feel not independent and laying on my father's famous company.

He did not say anything and smiled, he suddenly opened his mouth.
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Min Yoongi, do you know me?״
My heart started beating hard, I become stressed when I don't know what to answer.
"I...I am not much interested with my father's business. But I think it has to do with him, right?" I answered, looking at his face,
His smooth clear face looked like the sketches I'm drawing in my free time, I usually draw imaginary people with special beauty, and Min Yoongi looked like one of those people.

He smiled again with a slightly shy and gentle smile and answered my question.
"I'm a rapper from BTS, the group that your father manages, I have to admit, you remind me of myself from the past.
I want you to know that I was in a situation like yours, before I joined the group, my parents did not support my profession, I felt a lost failure that doesn't do anything helpful, I sold my songs to strangers just to pay a little of the money, and I also worked as a delivery man.
It took me a lot of time and hard work to get to where I am today, I'm sure that right now everything seems lost and you can't get anywhere, but I am sure you'll get what you want if you just believe in yourself and work hard, I will be here for you if you need, even if you don't trust me I'll  try to help as much as I can only if you want, I just want you to understand that you worth a lot more than you think."

The tears that were dried on my face began to fall again and this time stronger, nobody ever told me these things, I didn't think anyone could tell me the most touching things I could only imagine.
I lowered my head over his shoulder and hugged him, his back was warm, and his dry shoulder was wet now from my tears, he hugged me back and smiled and said, "Know what you are worth, and only then you can succeed in whatever you want."

"Th...thank you. Oh, and I have something to give you," I remembered the small letter I sewed few days ago as an example to bring to an interview with a designing business I went to.
When I was a child, my grandmother was sitting next to me and next to my sister, and I was watching her sew our Christmas gift sweater,
After my grandmother passed away I decided to set up a small project of love letters inspired by my grandma, fortunately I kept one in my pocket for an emergency.

I took out the small letter that I had in my hand and put it in the hands of Min Yoongi, and I said, "I want you to keep this, if I don't see you again, I want you at least to remember this," I smiled at him.
He smiled at me and looked at the letter, and immediately looked into my eyes.
His eyes were shining in the sunlight that came from the big window in the hallway.
He put his warm hand between his hair, stroked it gently and said, "I'm sure I won't forget you."
He took a step back and turned his back, not before he bowed to me and walked towards the two boys who entered the studio room.