A New Path? Or Only To Get More Hurt.. / Chapter 15

Yoongi:

"He won't say break up with me, right? But I still cheated on him. What am I doing now..." I sat in the studio room with my knees locked to my head.

"Suga hyung, is everything all right?" Hobi sat next to me and looked at me while I looked down.
"Y..."Yes," I replied while I turned my head to the other side so that he won't notice the tears.

"What happened? You're not behaving as usual lately. Did you and Da Yun got into another crisis?" He turned my body toward him and raised my head up.
"It's nothing.." I mumbled and looked down, but he raised my head again.

"Hyung, you know we're always here for you, right? Why do you hide your pain from us?" He raised his brow and looked at me.
"I- I know I'm just... I'm such a shitty man.. I hurt everyone without paying attention.." I answered and covered my face.

"Yoongi.." He pulled my body to his shoulder and hugged me tightly.
"You don't have to tell me what happened, I just want you to understand that you're not as shit as you think. You're a great friend and I'm sure you're also a good partner. You may have made mistakes that you regret and that's okay because everyone makes mistakes. Chill Hyung!" He tapped his hand on my back.

"No, you don't understand. This time it was my fault. I... I didn't take care of myself and let myself get drunk and eventually I came to the situation that I laid next to someone who wasn't Da Yun.." I let out of my mouth with a shaking voice, and the tears that came down soaked Hoseok's shirt.

"Hyung, it's not right what you did.. But did you try to explain to him what happened..? I'm sure you can solve it.." He stroked my back and smiled with a wide smile

"N-no.. This time it's different. I broke his trust.. Not only the fact that he has trust issues now I've destroyed it even more.. I do not deserve him.." I started crying again and Hobi tapped on my back in an attempt to calm me down.

"H-hyung, what happened?!" Jungkook approached and raised my head up to him, but my eyes were still staring on the floor.
"It's nothing.." I raised my gaze and released my embrace and wiped away my tears.
I got up from the cold floor I laid on for half an hour and walked over to the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.
I look pale, my eyes are swollen and red, and I have bags under my eyes
"I look like a disaster.. Yoongi get over yourself..״
I took out the pair of sunglasses that were in my pocket and put them on my nose.

"Yoongi hyung come we're ordering pizza! You like pineapple pizza, right?" Taehyung went into the bathroom and rest his head on my shoulder.
"Y-yes" I smiled a little smile and walked over to the studio room.

"Here" Taehyung gave me a piece of pizza that he placed on a cardboard.
"Thank you" I bowed a little bit and took the piece of pizza, but before I got in, someone stopped me.

"Hyung, do you eat with sunglasses?"Jungkook suddenly asked me a question that reminded me of the same person I cried for the whole day.
"I-I" I stuttered and tears were running out of my eyes when I remembered what Da Yun said after that.
"That's okay hyung! It's just uncomfortable to eat with sunglasses" he continued when he saw my reaction.

I took the piece of pizza and walked across the corner where I was sitting in the early morning, pressing my knees back to my face and ate the pizza quietly.

—————————————
Yang Su:

"Namjoon!!!"I screamed when I woke up from the nightmare I just had.

It was a dark place in a distant town.
Namjoon and I went to my grandmother's house.
We played Queen's famous song "We Will Rock You" and danced and sang in the car with our cracked vocals.
"Yang Su!" I felt the body of Namjoon covering my head.

I held my head that hurt like sharp stabs, I looked slowly at my side to see Namjoon lying unconscious and his heartbeats faded every moment that passed
Everything was like a big nightmare.

Immediately after that, I woke up from the nightmare.
I looked on my side and saw Namjoon sleeping a deep sleep on the chair.
"I-it felt too realistic.." my tears began to burst out and Namjoon slowly woke up.

"A-ayou okay, Yang Su?" He looked at me as he opened his eyes and saw my figure shaking and crying.
"Namjoon."I hugged him tightly and laid my head on his shoulder, filling his shirt with tears.

"Everything 's okay.." He smiled and stroked my back to calm me down.
"Have you had a bad dream?" He suddenly asked when he raised his head and released his embrace.

"Y-yes, it was too realistic.. I dreamed that we had an accident and you were in a critical state.." My tears flowed quickly again.
"Everything's fine, Yang Su, it's just a dream, I'm here next to you," he hugged me and laid his head on my shoulders.

"Namjoon.. My dreams have been too realistic lately.. What I dream is happening.." I looked at him seriously.
"What does that mean?" He asked and raised his brows.

"The little details.. Like the cotton candy and the amnesia.. My dreams are mixed up and become reality" I raised my head and tried to think about other dreams I dreamed before.
"I admit that... I also dream of such things.. At first I tried to ignore them but it became too suspicious," he replied suddenly.

"Really? What did you dream of?" I raised my voice when I heard his words and looked around.
"I dreamed that we were at the airport, our flight was about to leave and you stopped to buy cotton candy. This is what happened one by one. Also strange dreams that people are following us. At first I thought it might be Sassaengs, but they looked more suspicious.." He answered in a quiet voice and rubbed his neck.

"Dear passengers, we are ready to land in a few minutes.
Close your belts and sit in the seat carefully," the speaker sounded.
"Can I hold your hand?" I asked when my legs began to shake.

As a child, I was afraid of flights.
The fear is unexplained but it passes through our family, Da Yun suffers more with that.
When we fly for family holidays, we make him fall asleep at the landing before he will scream his soul and deafen the ears of all passengers.
We're a weird family I won't lie, but it makes us special.

He smiled and put his hand on mine. His hand was as warm as always, covering my hand.