Happy Birthday Da Yunnie / Chapter 18

~•~
Da Yun:

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, birthday to Da Yun. Happy Birthday to you" Yoongi smiled to my surprised reaction.

"Happy Birthday Da Yunnie" he put a flower crown on my head and smiled with a wide smile.

"Hyung- when did you manage to make all of these!?"" I looked around when I saw the balloons hanging around, a large birthday sign hanging in the corner of the room, and a small cake with the text 'I love you' cheesy

"Hyung- when did you manage to make all of these!?"" I looked around when I saw the balloons hanging around, a large birthday sign hanging in the corner of the room, and a small cake with the text 'I love you' cheesy. Yoongi?

I rolled up laughing when I looked at the cake and then on his face, he was half smiling and half embarrassed.
"Since when are you doing this kind of stuff?" I pointed at the text on the cake.

"Ever since I've met you," he smiled and I felt my heart beating hard, my cheeks burning like fire.
"Aren't  you going to blow the candles?" He narrowed his brow and looked at my face that was still blushing.

"Y-yes," I smiled and sat down on the chair while Yoongi took the lighter and lighted the candles.
"Please make a wish first," he put the lighter on his side and looked at me.

I wish... That you will be happy, and not just because of me.
A little breathing sound came out of my throat, creating a little wind that turned off the candles one by one.

"Woohoo! Now taste it!" He smiled and took the knife, cutting a piece of the cake.
"This is a chocolate cake with a vanilla frosting inside, I bought it especially from a good friend's bakery who knows how to bake," he gave me the piece, I picked up the plate and took a small piece of the cake.

"Hmm delicious!" I smiled as my expression turned  surprised until I noticed Yoongi looking at me smiling and then looked over, cutting a piece of cake for himself.

"Da Yunnie, I have something to bring you. Close your eyes and count to three" he put the piece of cake on the table and walked across the room, looking at my face to see if I was staring.

I closed my eyes now while I was eating from the cake, waiting for Yoongi to come and see the surprise.
"1.." I started counting with a small smile, not knowing what's going to happen.
"2.." I continued counting, noticing background voices and many steps from the hallway.
"3.." I let out of my mouth as I opened my eyes to find out...
Hobi and Jin stand infront of me?

"Da Yun, we ask you to follow us, we will tie blindfold on your eyes so don't try to escape or anything," Jin replied as Hobi approached behind me.
What is going to happen?

He tied my eyes before I could say a word, lifted me up from my seat and led me through a room that I saw in a rather shortage of light.

"Why am I in a dark room? Guys..?" I asked while I heard a loud trick from the door, I took off the ribbon that was tied around my eyes.

"Da Yun-ssi, you're stuck in the room for an hour. You will have to solve the puzzles to get out of the room. Good luck." Jungkook's voice sounded by my side but not entirely, as if it was a recording from a device.

I noticed a small flashlight laying on the floor and picked it, turning it on and noticing the head of a zombie sitting on Yoongi's desk.
Before I realized what I was going to do, I had to take control of the loud screams I caused unintentionally.

"Okay Da Yun calm down. It's just a zombie's head.. It's not real.. It's not re-" I cut my words when a scream came out of my mouth after I saw Taehyung standing on the side of the room, dressed like a reaper.
"T-Taehyung?" I approached him and tried to examine his face, his eyes were closed and he had a heavy, dark makeup painted on his face.

"Da Yun-ssi, your task is to find all the pieces of the letter that Yoongi left you. If you can't find all the items on time..Your end will come" His words were said in his deep voice, causing a cold shiver to pass through my body.

"I-I'll find it, I promise! Just don't kill me!" My legs began to shake like a coward, reminding me of bad experiences from high school.

I walked past the Zombie's head, his eyes were holes and his brain was out of place. Without looking at the head, I put my hand into his eyes, pulling out a small piece of paper.
I looked past the piece and read the single words that were recorded there:
"To Da Yunnie, every day in the last eight months I felt safe when I was with you" My tears gathered in my eyes when I read these words, wait is this a puzzle hint?

I turned the flashlight towards a calendar that hanged on the closet on the side of the room, I went over to the calendar and looked for the month we met.
On the same page I noticed the date marked "22".

22? Do I need to look for something with this number? Maybe a document or a file?

I opened the closet to find a basket full of documents arranged in folders, from A to Z.

"It's not numbers.. Do I need to do gymnastics?" I guessed myself as I counted in my mind the numbers that matched each sign.

"V!" I called out with a smile when the answer came up in my mind and I searched for the V marked folder, found it at the end of the folders and opened it.

I opened the folder to find out another piece of paper and a key, on the piece of the paper was written
"Every little thing reminds me of you in the strangest way I could have described, from cartoon characters to keychains from doll machines," I raised my brow to the things I had just read, Yoongi, is everything all right?

"Dolls.. keychains.. The teddy bear doll!" I remembered and moved the light of the flashlight over to the bear doll lying on the window, picked it up and took off a small note from the ribbon that was tied to it's neck.

"Because of you I learned what love is, because of you I understood what it's like to be in love," I looked over the ceiling to think about things.
"Love? heart... A heart!" I called out when I saw a small drawer with a heart sticker attached to it.

I pulled out to the key I kept in my pockets before and inserted it to the little lock hole, opened the drawer and took out the extra little note.
"I am ready to go with you to the next stage.. Are you ready too?" My face became more confused as I read the things, something that woke me up from my place was the voice of Jungkook from a device that was on, making sounds.

"A-A, Da Yun, you're stuck in the room! It's not part of your mission but really I didn't notice that time passed so fast and I forgot where the key was!" Jimin's voice was heard in the background next to him, sounding stressed and anxious.

The fear began to take over me, before I realized what I was doing, I fell on the floor with tears, frozen by the fear that took control over me.
Taehyung moved from his place and walked toward me, which scared me even more.
Sorry, but won't you be scared of a red-eyed reaper penetrating into your soul while you are already afraid?

"Da Yun, we'll get you out of here, don't worry! Are you okay..?" He took off the clock that covered his body, leaving it with a hoodie and regular pants.