A Plot Twist / Chapter 8

Yang Su:

"Mommy, why did dad hit Suga?" Suddenly Ha Nul shouted and pointed on what had happened.

Ha Nullie is the only one in our house who is interested in the groups that Dad manages, especially in BTS.
Dad always shares her clips of albums before they go out to see her reaction, she has nine albums signed in the room even though she's just six.
Dad also always takes her to quick meetings with members at work, he calls it a "fun day," while his assistant take care of Ha Nul and he sits in the office in front of the computer all day.

He smiled to her with a forced smile and quickly replied, "Daddy accidentally hit him, I meant your brother who does nothing with his life," he looked sharply at Da Yun's face, who seemed shocked of the whole situation.

"Boss... Sorry if I'm interfering but, even if you didn't intentionally do it to Yoongi, you did it intentional to your son, who did nothing bad except go out with someone who works in your company."
Dad's face was shattered by shame and anger, and he went out dramatically outside the restaurant, with my mother accompanying him.

"So...I guess we won't eat today?" I asked with fear because the time was limited.
Yoongi looked at Da Yun and looked at me, holding his red cheek.
My eyes maybe seemed to mislead me, but it seemed that he looked at him with concern
Maybe I'm wrong and everything.. But it looked like this.

"I'm afraid it's not a good time for all of us to eat," he said.
"Uncle Suga, I wanted to sit next to you!" Ha Nul got up from the chair, walked to Yoongi and hugged his long leg.
He bended with his knees to the height of Hull's eyes and asked.

"Ha Nullie, what do you say, maybe me and Da Yun will take you to Amusement Park and we all will go separately?״
"Yes!!!!"She screamed with happiness, smiling a wide smile

"Hyung, I guess the dinner this time was separating apart because of everything that happened. But don't forget you have to tell me how you met him!" Namjoon said out.
"Oh yes, Namjoon, you too owe me a story about everything that happened to you with this woman" Yonggi replied to him back.
"Yah! hyung!" Namjoon suddenly shouted.

"What's going on with you? You have been acting strangely since yesterday.." I whispered to Namjoon into his ear.
"Oh... We're working on the album lately and I'm missing hours of sleep," he reminded me back in my ear.
His close deep voice caused a slight shiver to pass through my body.

"We're going with Ha Nul, Princess, don't forget to update me!"Da Yun gave me a smile when he saw what happened.
Yoongi picked up Ha Nul and held her in one hand, as he and Da Yun walked over to the exit.

"We are the only one left here, what should we do?" I asked Namjoon, who seemed to be dreaming and not listening to me.
"Namjoon-shi!" I screamed to wake him up.
He raised his head and looked at me, his eyes staring at mine.
"Yes, what did you say?" He asked while taking a glass of champagne.

"I said we were the only one left here.."I answered before he cut me as he spitted all the shot he drank.
"I-I'm s-sorry, I'll wipe-" he noticed what he was doing and took a napkin and approached me.
"Everything is OK. I can wipe it myself," I replied, his face was close to my face and I could see his eyes staring directly at my face.

He suddenly laid his hand on my jaw, and approached me so that I could feel his breath on my face.
"Yah!" I pulled his hand off my face, his look looked disappointed when he noticed what was happening.

"A...I am sorry.." He replied with a humiliated look.
"Namjoon, you're behaving very strangely" I replied.
"Uh...Yes is true. It is not your fault. I am just..." He answered when I cut him off.

"That's Kang Mi Ok there! Let's go and get a signature! Please.." I looked at him with puppy eyes to try to convince him.
He looked at me very strangely ,that I couldn't read at all.
But he looked a little..Angry

Without thinking too much, I held him by the hand and dragged him over to Kang Mi-Ok, which stood next to a guy who looked foreigner (from another country).
She looked at me, I was excited and waited for her to sign me back.
But I could see her eyes looking at Namjoon.

"A...Do you know each other?" I broke the silence that was created after she noticed it.
"No" "Yes"
I glanced confusedly toward Namjoon and then looked at Kang Mi-Ok.

"We dated before... When we just debuted the group.. "Namjoon suddenly answered.
I could feel the little smile I had being happy to meet her, descending and turning into a strange feeling I couldn't describe.

"And then she left me.. For this man" He pointed to the man who stood by her side.
He was a little old, blonde, with blue eyes and not looking fit.
She left Kim Namjoon for him?-
Yang Su! What exactly do you think about?! He shouldn't interest you!  My thoughts began to argue.

She chuckled and looked at me with an annoying smile and asked.
"How do you know him?״
I said to her with a big smile, "He's my husband."
I could see her expression fall when she heard my words.

Kang Mi Ok looked at her husband with a maliciously smile and looked fake over to her husband.
"Baby, let's go to the more luxurious restaurant I wanted, the place looks too dirty," she replied in an annoying impressive English accent to her husband.
"Sure honey, did you say goodbye to your friends?" He responded in English with an American accent.

She smiled at him with a wide smile.
"Sure, goodbye cuties," she replied in her annoying English accent again to us, and grabbed her husband's hand and they went to the exit of the restaurant.

I remained with a wide opened mouth of her disrespectful behavior in reality compared to how she acts herself on TV
Namjoon was saved from her, I'm 100% sure.
Didn't we say to thinking about him?  The voice in my brain started again.
"Yes but..." I answered in a loud voice when I noticed that Namjoon's eyes were staring at me in confusion.

"So do we stay at the restaurant or go home? I need to continue working on the album," he said.
"I think we can go home.. There's not a lot of food options here anyway" I replied to him back.

We walked through the exit, not before Namjoon's hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder.
I turned to him and he reacted with a wide smile, showing his impressive dimples.
"You need to be more careful" he approached my feet and placed the shoe that dropped off my foot accidentally.
I felt a burn in my body when he suddenly answered.