Fishy Fish / Chapter 16

Namjoon:

"I think... I fell in love with you again. Yang Su" I looked at her face.
"We are gonna be la – what?" She looked at me with a confused look.

"My heart is beating loudly when I am with you.. Every time you hold my hand, I feel the blush that rises on my cheeks.. I thought I'm imagining and it will pass, but it continues.. Even now without doing anything.
You make my heart beat so fast that I didn't expect it to be.
I think...
I think I'm in love with you" I replied while lowering glance as my face turned into a reddish blush.
"B-but your memory hasn't come back yet.. How could you fall in love with me if I'm a stranger to you?" She looked into my eyes.

"I know my memory has not come back.. And you're a woman I didn't know before.. But the more I know you, my feelings get so overwhelming that I can't control them.." I looked at her eyes back.

Her dark eyes glowed in the sunlight and became golden like sweet honey.
Our faces were close to a thin distance, which was a few centimeters long line between our lips.

She approached me slowly and wrapped her arms around my neck carefully.
The blush on my face rose and colored my cheeks as I felt my heart beating at a speed record that I couldn't control.

This is the moment when our lips met each other.
Her gentle lips touched my lips and made the butterflies in my stomach to wake up and think it might be a dream.
The little kiss that left me a sweet taste on my lips became in seconds a passionate kiss that we kept holding for all this time.

I waited for that moment so much.. That I thought I couldn't do it...

 That I thought I couldn't do it

"Namjoon..״
"Namjoon-"
"Namjoon wake up!״
The familiar voice of Hyung woke me from the dream I dreamed a few moments ago.
"Jin hyung.. What did you want?" I yawned when I opened my eyes and looked at the same guy wearing a strange hat that looked like a sardine.

"I'm going to a fish fair in the market today, do you want to come?"He smiled
"I think I won't be able to.. I'm too busy with the upcoming albu and therapy.. Isn't there any other member you can take?" I asked as I arranged my hair that spread all over from the deep sleep I was in.

"Jungkookie and Taehyungie went to record one of the songs.. Jimin is sick and stayed at home.. Yoongi I don't know what's going on with him because he hasn't been here for a few days, and J-Hope is in the studio rehearsing g for his new mixtape.." He spoke and lowered his eyes when I saw in his ears reddening from shame.

"Hmm... I will think about a plan.. Maybe... Would you take Yang Su?" I answered with a little hesitation, but I knew Yang Su would agree because she loved fishes and lovev to take me to all the festivals on the holidays.
Wait.
Why do I remember this?
"A great idea! Thank you Namjoon," he smiled, pulled his phone out of the bag and started texting something on the screen.

For some reason... Instead of feeling happy I helped a friend
I feel instead..
Jealousy?
No No No... There is no way I'm jealous of my best friend with a stranger I've only known for a month.
A Month? Don't you know her for six months already? second voice ringed in my head.
My memory.. Something happens to it.
What happens to me?