The Family Dinner / Chapter 7

Kim Namjoon:
I got out of the front seat of the car, the driver waved to me and drove to his way.
I didn't tell you, but I only recently got my driving license.
In the meantime, I prefer my driver to drive until I can drive with full confidence, otherwise I will cause an accident.

"Hey little buddy, have you lost your owner?" I called over to a small dog that was hiding under the lily flower pot.
I gently picked him up, he looked hungry and weak and wet by the rain, I decided to bring him home.

"Let's take care of you, you look hungry," I replied when I took out the dog food packages I received six months ago from our collaboration with the care about animals organization.
I walked past a dishwasher to take out a small bowl but before I raised the bowl, I noticed something familiar in the sink. Fuck.

I picked up the mug and laid it on the counter, staring at it.
"If she didn't leave me for her businessman... Everything could have been different."
I put the mug back inside the sink and held the bowl in one hand and gently held the dog in the other hand.
I placed the bowl on the floor and poured the bonzo there and gently placed the dog next to the bowl.

The sound of the TV that was on the beauty channel was heard in the background, I went over to the living room to turn off the TV and noticed the familiar figure on the screen.
The one who abandoned me for her desires, Kang Mi Ok.
I quickly turned off the TV and walked through the hallway to the bathroom, not before I knocked on the door to Yang Su's bedroom.
She fell asleep half-covered, one foot stretched out to the right and the other foot wrapped on the first foot, her messy hair got more messy and her glasses dropped slightly from her nose.

I went into the room and closed the wide curtain that covered the window, and placed the blanket up to the her shoulder area, she snored again but this time less noisy,
Without noticing, a small smile rose on my face.
Namjoon, what's wrong with you-?

I left the room and went to the bathroom, removed my clothes and went into the shower.
I got out of the shower after about twenty minutes of my singing performance with the shower faucet, in small steps with a towel wrapped around my lower body,
I hummed one of the new songs we're working on on the album, closing my eyes with the vibe of the song, not before I bumped the body standing in front of me.

I opened my eyes and saw Yang Su, who was completely awake, holding a red apple in her hand half eaten.
She looked down, examining my well shaped body with a big curiosity.
She suddenly opened her mouth with her squeaky voice.
"Yah! You didn't tell me that you were working out so much! I saw the boxes in your refrigerator, all your dishes consist only basic ingredients.

I laughed and said jokingly, "Are you my dietician by chance? Unless you want to prepare me meals. Then no problem."
"I have no problem cooking for you if you want, but you have to learn how to eat good and real food," she smiled at me with a vicious smile and took a bite of the apple as she skipped my body through the hallway, towards the living room.

Wow, she is really very... Special
I climbed the stairs, leaving water drops on the floor of the hallway,
To my room on the second floor.

After 24 minutes:
I dried my hair with the hair dryer and suddenly I heard a loud noise from the hallway,
I quickly walked down the stairs, and I noticed Yang Su laying on the floor, holding her foot in pain, and the dog barking around with concern.

I approached her, trying to understand the situation that happened, maybe it was because of me?
"Uh...I tripped over here.. I'm all right..I can get up," she said as she tried to get up but tripped again and fell into my arms.
"We're going to the hospital. Now." I said as I carried her on my back in a piggy ride.
"Dong-San, I need you to take care of the dog in my apartment for now, I'll be back soon," I sent a voice message to my headguard, who will be taking care of the dog in the meantime.

I gently placed Yang Su on the bench next to the entrance door of the house,
"Chul, I need you to come and pick me up as soon as possible, it's an emergency," I called my private driver.
He arrived after 6 minutes and I gently carried Yang Su again on my back until I opened the car, and put her on the back seat.
I sat down on the on the passenger seat next to the headguard and quickly said, "Go to the hospital, there's a possibility she broke her leg."

We arrived at the hospital, and she was rushed to a quick scan and came out with a positive result for a broken leg, they wrapped her whole feet to her knee and she received crutches.
"I am so sorry. I forgot that I wasn't living alone anymore, so I didn't remember to wipe the floor," I replied with a worried look.

She smiled and replied, "Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault, I dried the hallway's floor with a small towel and accidentally tripped over the towel on the floor."
I nodded in a soft smile and asked, "Can you walk with the crutches alone or would you like me to help you?"״
She smiled and replied, "I can go alone, I'll be back soon," and went with the crutches to the bathroom.

—————————————
Yang Su:
"Why did I tell him that I could walk alone, it's so hard to use these crutches," I mumbled to myself quietly as I walked into the bathroom, and suddenly the distinguished  beauty guru stood in front of me, Kang Mi Ok.

"Om- Kang Mi Ok? I've been a big fan of you since I was a student!" I gave her a bow and smiled.
She looked at me with a smile that seemed a little forced, and said, "Yes, it's me," she laughed.

I smiled at her and said, "Can you please sign me?" I took out my little diary I keep in my pocket.
She nodded and took the pen, passing the pen in the signature while she raised her head and penetrating eyes to the background behind me.

"A...I need to go," she replied suddenly before moving her pen back to me and quickly left the bathroom.
I looked at her, she hid her face with her hair, rushing into the hallway on the other side.
It was strange. I looked at half the signature she had signed, put the diary in my pocket and went into the bathroom.

After 5 minutes –
I went out of the bathroom with my wet hands, dried them with paper, and looked over at Namjoon who was standing with his headguard, who was protecting him from the fans who began to surrender him to ask for a signature.