The Wedding / Last Chapter

Da Yun:

It's been two years since Yoongi became my boyfriend, and every day with him has made me realize how much I've missed all those years from understanding what love really is.

With all the difficulties we had on the way.. The sad moments and the happy moments.. The moments I was scared, but he was by my side in those moments.
The same thought that Yoongi's fans won't accept our relationship, that not all the society can accept.

The business that failed and the people who stole from me and used me led me to where I am today.

I have grown since then despite the difficulties and mainly because the surroundings around me were supportive and led me to where I am today.

Today is the tenth day of opening the design studio where I give courses to students who are interested in art and design, but the studio has been closed for a few days because I am not going to be for two weeks in the country

You probably ask why?

Well.. Today is my and Yoongi's Wedding Day

~•~

"Yang Su... How... Do I look?" I went out of the dressing booth that was in the dressing room separately to Yoongi's room, Yang Su was responsible for all the styling, especially with the personal staff she brought to help me and Yoongi.

The little baby girl was in her crib, wearing the set from a special collection that Namjoon worked on together with Yang Su
"I've told you before when I picked it that it looks great, everything will be fine Da Yun Oppa. Don't stress out" she approached me as she raised Hasoul and held her close to her chest, smiling at me in an attempt to calm the little baby in a failure.

How can I not be stressed?
Standing in front of a crowd that includes families on our side and of the side of Yoongi, including the members and also some of the members of Jisung's group will be, famous people from the industry that my father is responsible for and more.

Of course the wedding is private and it is in France but outside the area, there are journalists, photographers and local newsmen who are only waiting for the moment when the car of the famous people invited will arrive not includes the members and especially Yoongi.

And not to mention. Is being late.

"Where is Yoongi? Has he not yet arrived?" I looked at her with concern when I noticed the time at the clock hanging on the wall.
"I think he'll come soon.. The members are also on their way"  she responded, and I smiled with a forced smile as I sat down on the chair where the stylists and makeup artists began to do their magic, trying to calm down as much as I could. 

Yoongi:

"Sir... How long will it take until we will get to the hall? There is an hour and a half left to start." I asked nervously the driver while a hand was laid on my shoulders, which I turned to the look of Jimin who looked at me with a worry but trying as much as he could to relax as well.

"Hyung, everything will be fine.. We'll arrive on time," he smiled to me with a small smile, but of course I wasn't convinced, but all I could do was hope it was really what would happen.

~•~

We arrived exactly twenty minutes before the start of the event, and of course I rushed my best as I got out of the black car along with Jimin who came out of my seat next to me.

We walked step by step from the red carpet leading to the entrance to the hall, where of course the journalists and photographers were waiting but for one moment the managers did not allow us to ask questions because it was supposed to be a private wedding and they shouldn't have known about the location and times but mostly because the time currently is short and I'm late.

We entered the hall quickly, and Jimin quickly moved to the rest of the members waiting at the table in front of the stage,
I rushed towards the stylist's room that my was prepared with a sign on the door "Min Yoongi" and opened the door as the stylists began to quickly prepare my hair and makeup.

~•~

The music began as I walked from the door on the right side of the hall to the stage, on the other side walking the guy I'm going to share my life with.

We met in the middle of the stage when our eyes didn't leave each other, looking at the thin distance created in the space between me and him.
I could notice the his shaking body, his eyes screaming for a drop of calm, and of course I was in the same situation when my heart was beating fast without stopping.

I pulled softly his hand to mine as I held his hand gently, looking at him with a gentle smile

"Da Yunnie... Two years have passed since we both started this journey that started because of a small lie you told your parents that made our relationships real and strong. These years have included many difficulties and mistakes that I regret from the depths of my heart. But these mistakes also brought us to the strong place where we both stand today. One in front of the other, not knowing what the future holds for the next steps.. I wanted to thank you for treating me in the hard and painful days of my life, and yet you stayed and strengthened me and made me the happiest man I am today in your part.
The words that play in my head right now are the same three words that are closest to my heart about my feelings for you, Da Yunnie.. I love you.. I am ready to give up everything for you and for us."

He looked at me as his eyes gathered small tears that were about to come down from his eyes, but I gently stretched out my hands to wipe the tears off his eyes that only smiled joyfully to the touch.

"Yoongi hyung.. I remember the days when I thought about love. For all these years I could not find the meaning that existed to it, along with the heartbreaks of every pained love that was not supposed to happen in my heart.. Until I met you. You approached me at the moment when I felt the most demonic and lonely person I could feel, with fear of the past that controlled me but you calmed him and released these feelings from my body.. The hard times we've been through together have taught me more about you and me and especially about our relationship.. And I learnt that together we can overcome difficulties and grow to be happy even with the painful moments that we both will share in the future. I'm the happiest person that I've met you and you're standing by my side right now, sharing with me the moment I have been wanting and waiting for all these years. To share my life with the right person, the only person to let him enter my heart without breaking it."

I smiled to him with a soft warm smile as I held my tears from falling down strongly, looking at him as I nodded to his words until he finished.

We both stayed in an intimate moment that we chose to share with those close to it, the moment when we both will become a one. Together.

The man who stood next to us along with the box of the rings handed out the box to us with a bright smile,
I took the small ring and held Da Yun's hand, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I am, Min Yoongi. Committing to take Kang Da Yun as a husband and sharing with him the hard and painful moments, joyful and happy moments, frightening and worrying moments as part of my life."

He smiled at me with a sweet smile that highlighted his dimples, and turned his gaze towards the box as he also took the second ring that sat in the box and passed the bouquet to the man next to our side, while he moved his hands to mine.

"I am Kang Da Yun. Committing to take Min Yoongi as a husband, in all happiness and pain, in every moment of fracture and sadness I will be there by your side and I will take care to make you the happiest person in the world.״

We both looked at each other not before I lowered my gaze towards his hand, gently holding his  hand while the ring was wrapped on his finger as it shined sparkling,
He took the ring in his hand and my hand gently while carefully placing the ring until it was was wrapped around my finger, returning the smile to me.

The part of the kiss came and, of course, we couldn't stop ourselves, I immediately moved my hand to his jaw as I closed my eyes and approached him to me, pressing my lips against his, gently moving them along with him at a smooth pace while applause was heard in the background from the guests side.

This is only the beginning of our relationship in its growth to the unknown future. 

-------------------------------------

Hope you liked the fanfic, I will do part 2 of the fanfic dedicated to Yoongi and Da Yun's story after this wedding.

Thanks for reading my fanfic, thanks for my friends who helped me too in the making of the fanfic to be more realistic to you guys.

Ended: 24/04/2024