Sweet Cotton Candy / Chapter 14

Five days later:
Yang Su:

My tears dried after I cried for hours.
Namjoon seems to recover from his injury pretty well, but his memory doesn't come back.

I went into the room this morning to bring him the food.
He was sitting in bed and talking on the phone about work.

"Yang Su, come here for a moment," he called me before I was about to walk out of the room.
At that moment I thought I would go to the hotel and bury my head in the pillow and not get out of there.

"Yes Namjoon?" I looked at him seriously, even though I kept my tears.
(Sis stop crying, he'll eventually remember)

"The manager says we'd better go back to Korea as soon as possible, Sassaengs found the hospital and the room I'm staying in," he said.

"Oh... I understand" I answered
This honeymoon doesn't stop becoming more terrible..

—————————————
Namjoon:

I looked at the photo gallery to check where I kept the latest photographs of the documents not before I saw a saved folder of pictures called "❤️"

I pressed on it and surprisingly the woman named Yang Su, was next to me in each of the pictures.
One photo of her eating ice cream, another photo of us playing with a dog, a photo of her showing me a third finger to the camera..
Couple photos mainly

These days are going to her very hard and I can see it on her face

It annoys me that I can't remember. Along with all the pictures.
The videos I have..

Our wedding ring was placed in a box next to my glass of water, along with a small note.

"Because the rings are equal to our fake marriage it's no use to wear them, you can also remove yours, it won't bother me especially when you don't remember.

Yang Su."

I put the note back to the table and took the ring with the small diamond.
"It's a fictive ring, but nevertheless... Shouldn't she keep hers?" I mumbled to myself

A call from the manager.

"Namjoon, I have scheduled a flight for you tomorrow, the doctor will release permission for you to leave the hospital today" the manager's voice was heard on the phone.

"No problem, thank you," I smiled at the phone.

Noise of opening the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled holding in the banana that was the first thing I noticed facing me.

"It's just me, are you fighting with the fruit?"She looked at me with a confused look.

"Oh... It is a reflex."I rubbed my shoulder ashamed as I felt my cheeks rise in redness.

"The head guards that the manager took care of in Sassaengs, we're safe for at least a few more days" she continued.

I nodded as I took a bite of the banana and almost chocked.

"Be careful..." She sat next to me and gently tapped my back.

The heart.
my heart
Beating very fast?

No no it's because she is close to me.. So close to me.
I smiled to myself and continued to eat the banana not before she approached my face and a piece of banana got stuck in my throat.

"Why are you flinching.. It's not that you remember me anyway" she wiped the sides of my lips that were dirty with a napkin.

"I- I can do it by myself!- I'm not a baby!" I took the napkin and wiped my lips as she looked at me for a few seconds and then broke up laughing.

"What is so funny?" I showed a mocking face and she continued to laugh.
"You behave the same way you behaved before you lost your memory.. Like a child" she smiled.

"I am not a child.." I rolled my eyes.
"I see that the tears have been absorbed. Why did you cry before?" I looked at her again.

"Oh...Nothing... Everything is fine now," she smiled to me with a small, forced smile.
"Here, you need to eat too" I handed her an apple that was on the tray.

"Thank you" she smiled and took the apple.

——————————
Da Yun:

"Da Yun it hurts!" Yoongi shouted as I disinfected his wound in his knee
"Okay okay that's it!" I put the cotton on the side and gently blowed on the wound.

"How did it happen to you?" I asked him while I was bandaging the wound.
"Someone put a toy here outside the door and I tripped on it and fell with my knee" he looked at me.

"I'll confess... But Ha Nul got me crazy with this toy so I decided to throw it out of the house!" I called out in irritation.
He laughed and smiled.

"Everything's okay, I didn't get badly injured so don't get mad" he pulled my body towards him in a hug.

He moved his fingers between mt hair and the other hand holding on my shoulders, he approached my forehead and gave a gentle kiss.

"Hyung, I finished working on the design for the albums you asked for," I pulled out the notebook that I had in my bag.