Chapter 34

Eid Mubarak,

It's been days and to be sincere I'm kind of disappointed with you all. I have been off for days and no one check on me except the few of you. Not even asking for an update, I'm mad at you.

Any way, I will be updating for the very few that kept asking for an update and checking up on me.

"You caused it"was the first thing Aadil said when he picked up the call.

" Cause what?" Inara asked, confused as to what he was referring to. She was overwhelmed with the idea that just popped in her brain and she called him first to share but he was spewing rubbish.

"A trouble. There is no way this is not about trouble you make, trouble maker." Aadil said.

"Oh common, I'm not that bad, can we meet up, like now" she waved her hand in his silliness, she just called to tell him a good idea she came up with.

"I don't want to be involved in your mischievous act, enough of that. Find another buddy please," Aadil cried out, he was tired of cleaning up her mess.
"No way, you will be my buddy always and forever" she disputed. "No one can take your place, we will kill and buried together without anyone knowing."
" I love my life, I want to get married and have a child" Aadil grinned about that, he was sure if Inara was to this, she will connect all the puzzle
"And who is stopping you, be quick please, I want to be aunt" Inara blunts, her eyes gazing at the bangles on her wrist.

"You're not teaching my child all this your folks right?" He questioned.

"And why not, I will teach her all what she need to know, she will have to elegant and confidence in herself" she chuckles. "Are you coming or not?" She asked.

"I will come only because of food. I'm famished already so ask your maid to cook a scrumptious meal for me," he said.

"Foody" she teased, hanging up the call with a big smile.

"So tell me, I'm all ears"Aadil  said, slumping down on the sofa, his hunger satisfied with a delicious dinner. Madeline had prepared a scrumptious meal for him and he eat it all with no hesitation as if he spent days with no food.

"What do I love doing the most" she question, sitting across him on the sofa
"Pampering yourself in a spa that's evident on your skin" he gestures to her rejuvenated glowing skin that's no doubt she just walked out of a spa, "and ofcourse painting. Don't tell me you made me come to your house just do you can ask me this question" he said,
"Calm down horse, don't run faster than your shadow" she rebuked. "I'd made up my mind to start my own empire," she said.

"That sounds great, and what's that empire?"
"I will build up my own spa and art gallery," she grins.

"Two businesses at once," he recalls.
"There is nothing Inara Kangirmo can not do" she mused.

"Ofcourse, the mighty Inara," he teased. "So you're really not coming back to BCI?" He questioned, "it will never be as fun as before, I will no longer see Carolina's smoke face". And they all laughed.

"Trust me, I will miss her too,"