😍Chapter 2: Feelings-Putting My Defenses Up Cause I Don't Want To Fall In Love😍

9 MONTHS LATER

9 MONTHS LATER

⬇️⬇️ Hannah's 2 bedroom apartment⬇️⬇️

*Hannah and Jay have been little by little trusting the other

*Hannah and Jay have been little by little trusting the other. They joke with each other more and talk to each other more they hang out with the other more.

They have flirty banter and they have developed a friendship. Voight and Adam keep a close watch on the two of them. From the outside looking in they are closer than partners.

Hannah and Jay have hung out pretty much every day after the shift. Then watching Hawks games cuddling and forehead kisses.

Jay opens the doors for Hannah. Jay and Hannah learn they can trust each other.

By now Hannah is planning on moving into a beautiful two-bedroom apartment.

She was able to move in easily. She liked how much space the two-bedroom apartment had over the one-bedroom.

Her mom her sister Kate and her brother Adam helped her set things up. Jay helped Adam set up her furniture and TV.

Once she was all set Her mom Kate and Adam left but Jay stayed behind.

Jay hadn't seen much of Hannah at work cause she took time off to move in so he was happy to see her.

Hannah and Jay have made it a point to hang out and now having it been nine months straight of working together. They have gotten close to their friendship. More trusting of the other.

Hannah was laughing because of Jay because he was telling her all the funny stuff she missed when not at work. *

Hannah:* laughs hysterically* oh my god stop!

Jay: * laughs hysterically* no I swear! Hannah your brother and Kevin did that!

Hannah: * laugh* Jesus. Really? Please imitate Adam again.

Jay:* laughs and imitates Adam mimics what Adam said* FREEZE CHICAGO PD WE CAME TO FUCK SHIT UP!

Hannah: * has tears in her eyes cause that is her brother.* spot-on impression of Adam!