🪷🌺Chapter 6: Hannah-Life Or Death? 🌺🪷

*TRIGGER WARNING: KIDNAPPING, SEXUAL ABUSE & PHYSICAL ABUSE*** Hannah and Jay wake up way before the alarm goes off in the morning

* Hannah and Jay wake up way before the alarm goes off in the morning.

They kiss and have several rounds of sex and then even take a shower together while getting dressed Jay and Hannah Talk.*

Jay: Babe, When do you know if you passed the Detective exam?

Hannah: I think Trudy said Monday or Tuesday at the very latest.

Jay: Be honest how do you think you did?

Hannah: * inhales and exhales* I dunno... I felt confident but the more I get that question asked the more I overthink it.

Jay: * smiles* I love that we are living together.

Hannah: * smiles* Yes? Really?

Jay: Of course babe. I am happy to be here with you.

Hannah: * smiles* wanna ride to work together?

Jay: * eyes go wide.* Woah?

Hannah: Nothing is going to change that you and I are together.

Jay: * smiles* I feel the same way, babe.

* Hannah and Jay finish getting ready and then Voight calls Hannah and tells her that he needs Jay and her to do a steak out cause one of Jay's CIs promised that things are gonna go down.

Hannah and Jay nod and then grab their stuff and head out to where Jay's CI is saying to go. *

Hannah: hey babe, just how reliable is this CI?

Jay: Hannah! * Jay rolls his eyes. *

Hannah: what?

Jay: it's been like a half hour. Something will happen. Just be patient.

*She raises her eyebrow, challenging him because he just told her to be patient. He just chuckles, settling further into his seat.

She pulls out a candy bar and Jay looks at her and shakes his head! *

Jay: wow babe!

Hannah: what?

Jay: I can't believe you eat that crap!

Hannah: zip it! It's not like there are a ton of options who do you think you are a food cop?

Jay: it's detective!