🥺Chapter 13:Lying To Eachother-Maybe It's Too Hard To Say Outloud🥺

The next morning Hannah woke up before Jay did and then got dressed and went for a very hard and long run she took Cubbie with her

She needed to clear her head. She was reeeling from the night before. Seeing Hailey and Jay kiss, after having to deal with Erin in New York. She coulnd't take one more thing other wise she was going to snap off on someone.

Then she was thinking about her cheating on Jay with Antonio and she didn't know what to do honestly she had a lot of mixed emotions inside her.

She felt angry cause the run didn't do jack shit to help her. She hated feeling the way she was feeling. She already felt like she wasn't deserving of Jay and that he should be with her.

She would be happy to step aside and out of Jay's way if he wanted to be with Hailey. She would never want to ruin someone's happiness.

She coulnd't help but burst into tears on the run and on the way back home. She stopped for a moment and sat on a bench and cried holding Cubbie close to her. She felt so confused and so lost and so hurt.

She couldn't get Jay and Hailey kissing out of her head and she couldn't shake the awful feeling when she saw he delayed in pushing her away from him when they were kissing.

How does she talk to Jay about this without sounding like a crazy jealous girlfriend. She couldn't sit on the bench forever.

She had to get up and run back home. She would have to get up and get ready for work soon.

She walked into their townhouse and then she let Cubbie off leash she fed him and then headed to her bedroom she shared with Jay.

She stood in the doorway for a moment and watched him sleep. She then closed her eyes and headed back into the room.

Hannah then got undressed to take a shower when the towel was wrapped around her she turned to head into the shower and saw Jay awake and looking at her.

Jay: Good Morning.

Hannha; * bites her lip and responds softly.* good morning

Jay: You okay?

Hannah: * inhales and knew she couldn't lie so as tears fell down her face she was truthful.* NO.

Jay: * eyes go wide* What's wrong?

Hannah: * closes her eyes and opens them as tears are running down her face.* I- I can't erase the kiss you and Hailey shared and how awful I feel that you let the kiss linger.