😞Chapter 12:Hurricane Haliey Landed I Don't Know What You're Going Through 😞

Hannah and Jay woke up and got ready for work with enough time to take Cubbie out and then put him in his crate

Hannah and Jay woke up and got ready for work with enough time to take Cubbie out and then put him in his crate. Hannah's mom was going to come by later on to check on Cubbie.

Jay and Hannah wanted to go up to the cabin in Wisconsin this weekend to clean up the cabin. Also spruce it up and just take Cubbie and enjoy the weekend.

They arrive at work and Jay notices a car is parked in HIS spot so Jay parked in Hannah's spot when they got out they greeted Trudy and she smiled and welcomed them both back.

They scanned in and talked while they walked up to the bullpen and when they arrived they saw Hailey was already there but to Hannah's annoyance in HER desk Haliey put all of Hannah's things in a box and replaced Hannah's stuff with her own stuff. Hannah was trying to be calm and polite.

Hannah: Hi. I'm Hannah.

Hailey: HI I am Hailey.

Hannah: Why did you move my things from my desk?

Hailey: Oh this used to be my desk.

Hannah: right USED to be your desk.

Hailey: where do you suggest I move to then?

Hannah: * points to the open desk* there is a empty desk over by Kevin I suggest you move your stuff over there please.

Hailey: I was here before you...

Hannah: Unlike you I stayed!

Hailey: * stands up and squars off with Hannah.* Let's ask Jay what I should do huh?

Jay: Hailey, its not your desk none of these desks are yours YOU left you can use the desk over by Atwater!

Hailey: * looks at Jay* Wow you let your lady speak for you?

Jay: No Hailey I don't want to sit next to someone who is out to be hurtful and cruel.

Hannah: * grabs Hailey's things and places them in a box and fills the box with her things and then places it on the desk next to Kevin.* Here you go Hailey!

Hailey: * glares Hannah and nods* Gee thanks!

Hannah: You ever touch my things again it will be the last thing you do! * holds her stare it's a warning stare*

Hailey: copy you! * responds sarcastically *

Adam: Good Morning everyone, Hi Hailey!