💞Chapter 7: KYLE-Why Won't You Ever Just Let Me All The Way In? 💞

*** TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF ABUSE PHYSICAL AND VERBAL AND SELF HARM ALONG WITH DRUG USE IS MENTIONED***

** 4 am- WAKE ME UP INSIDE!**

* Hannah and Jay are sound asleep after finally tiring out after having several rounds of sex and seeing as their phones are off they wake up to a pounding on the door.

Jay and Hannah shoot up in bed and then get dressed and then Hannah and Jay's head to the door and then notice it is Kim at the door and Hannah opens the door and looks like she has been crying. She is hysterical.*

Hannah: Hey Kim- * rubs her eyes*

Jay: Kim you okay? * looks at Kim
concerned*

Kim: It's Adam! * cries*

Jay: What happened? * eyes go wide*

Hannah: * eyes go wide* Adam? What happened?

Kim; He is at Chicago Med Hannah!

Hannah: What? * is trying to decide if this is a bad dream or if she is awake.*

Jay: what happened? * tries to comfort Kim.*

Kim: * accepts Jay's comfort* Adam and I were still at Molly's and then when we left in the car he was at a red light.... * cries * They shot him... * looks at Hannah* Hannah! Adam is at med.*Looks at Hannah* Hannah please say something*

Jay: Hannah? * looks at Hannah with concern* You okay? Say something, please?

* Hannah didn't hear what Kim said after the red light but snapped out of it when she heard Kim say that Adam got shot and is at Med. She looked at Jay and Kim she couldn't cry..... yet.

She feels lost and scared and finds it hard to breathe she dashes off to her and Jay's bedroom throws on leggings tosses on Jay's hoodie grabs her phone and then keys and comes back out and looks at Jay and Kim.* Let's go to Med now!

Jay: * dashes off to their bedroom gets dressed grabs his keys and heads out with Kim and Hannah to his truck.* Let's go.

* Hannah's head was buzzing with anxiety. All she could focus on was getting to Adam.

Jay drives them to Med and then when they arrive everyone from intelligence is there including Elizabeth and Kate.

Hannah sees her mom crying along with her sister. Kim had explained in the car ride to Med that Adam had been unresponsive as he was loaded into the ambulance, probably from the shock of his injuries.