😔Chapter 11: Downward Spiral-I Need To Talk to You😔

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: DRUGS, SELF-HARM, SUICIDE, AND SMUT LOTS OF IT EVEN IN THE THE FORM OF HOT ANGRY SEX!⚠️

🎂🎉KIM'S BIRTHDAY 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳CELEBRATION🎂🎉

* Hannah and Jay were moving at a slow pace. They had been busy non stop back to back cases they were thankful they had the weekend off and then were going to be heading to New York Sunday night.

They had little by little moved a lot of their stuff to their new place. They also have been just distant.

Since the Miller case Jay has been not himself and has not wanted to talk to Hannah no matter how many times she has tried to talk to him.

She has been sleeping many nights without him and she was worried about him.

Luckily Jay wasn't doing anything harmful he was trying his best to not do what came natural to him when he was like this and about to spiral with his PTSD.

Smoke Cigarettes and drink heavily and go out and screw random girls just to distract himself from his own destructive thoughts.

So he didn't have sex with Hannah this whole time for fear of using it as a distraction.

They also have been moving into their new place and Cubbie was going through a new puppy stage that sleep was never possible.

Hannah had Cubbie 100% spoiled and there was nothing that Jay could do to undo the way the pupper was spoiled the more he tried the more she spoiled him so he let it go.

Plus he was still trying to fight the urge to spiral out of control he needed to stay sane for himself and those that cared about him and for those he cared about.

Things between Jay and Hannah have been just more or less focus on work and not so much on how Jay is doing. Hannah tried to ask how he was doing but he never seemed to give her a straight answer.

Hannah had gotten used to them talking things out. Jay didn't want to do that it seemed.

Hannah began making them coffee, Jay woke up when he heard the coffee machine and then smelled the breakfast.

He looked next to him to see the space next to him empty and he got up and walked to the kitchen.

He smiled when he saw Hannah in his shirt making breakfast and it looked like his favorite breakfast.

He then made his way to Hannah and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.Hannah hadn't had snuggly Jay in a while so she smiled the biggest smile she has in a while.