𝐭𝐰𝐨

you may ask, y/n, was the car ride home awkward? FUCK NO.

once we're in the car, jake immediately plugs his phone in, and asks us what we want to play.

"CAN WE PLAY BILLIE EILISH PLEASE!" I scream out, letting them know my love for billie eilish. (me too girl)

they all look at each other, and jake nods. he hands me his phone, spotify already opened. after a minute of deciding, I click on 'I didn't change my number'

"AYEEEE!!" I scream and start dancing in my seat. tara does the same, knowing my love for billie. she doesn't mind her, so she sings a long as well. the boys just look at us in awe as we jam out.

"CMON JOHNNIE GET INTO IT," I yell over the extremely loud music. I grab his hand, making him dance with me, both of us laughing hysterically. these are my people.

once we arrive at the house, I grabbed my bags from the trunk and drag it to the front door. this house is massive. for only three people to live here is insane, well, I guess four people now.

tara jogs up from behind me and unlocks the door, taking my bags for me.

"oh tara! you don't have to do that for me!"

"oh girl, of course I do. this is for taking so long to get you moved in with me," she says, patting my shoulder and walking ahead of me.

"cmon! I'll show you to your room! maybe jake or johnnie will show you around the house when I make us something to eat!" she states, heading up a nearby staircase.

I follow closely behind, curious to what my new bedroom may look like. as we walk in, I realize that it's a pretty decent size! damn!

"I already hung up some led lights for you to add some spice, andddd, I bought you some candles too! hope you like it," tara jumps around the room excitedly. the room already has a bed, a tv, a desk, a mirror, the led lights, and a connected bathroom?

"oh tara! you didn't have to have all of this done for me!" I scold her.

"of course I did! like I said, it took me forever to fly you here. you deserve this," she says, handing me the candles she bought me. I pull her into a tight hug.

"alright, I'm gonna start unpacking my shit!" I yell to tara as she's leaving, giving me a thumbs up as a response. I pick up the led remote and change the color to a light purple. I also take the candles and put them on the desk.

I rip open all of my luggage, excited to decorate! I pull out some posters first. so glad I brought these. most of them were billie eilish, but I also had a few scream ones too. yes! I know I'm basic, but even I love horror movies. scream isn't even that scary. anyway..

I get those hung up pretty quickly, liking it better already. I arrange my jewelry and perfume on my desk, adding a few decorations too. I also decorate one of the walls with a few pictures of tara and I! I finally get my closet filled, and makeup organized. my last touch, was a few stickers I had that I added to the mirror. I think I'm done for now!

I hear my door slam open from behind me, and I nearly have a heart attack.

"god damnit tara!" I laugh at myself.

"oh my gosh girl your room is so cute! it's getting late and we're gonna have a movie night! johnnie agreed to show you around the house too. so get your pajamas on and let's do this shit!" she informs me. she gives me a hug and we start jumping around. I forget how happy she makes me sometimes.

I end up picking a white sweatshirt and some cute pajama shorts to go with it, so I'm not too hot or too cold. I wonder what the rest of the house looks like! I walk out of my room with a smile on my face.

johnnie walks up the stairs a few seconds after I walk out.

"hey y/n! do you mind if I look at your room? tara said it was pretty sick," he says, resting his hand on my shoulder. it sends a shiver down my spine and my cheeks turn a hue of pink. I hope he doesn't notice.

"uuuh, yeah sure! I just finished it up!" I tell him, excited I'm officially moved in with my best friend. he lets out a small gasp as he takes in his surroundings.

"this is sick, so glad you moved in with us. I know we barely know each other, but I think we're gonna get along well," he says, giving me a smile. now I'm just realizing that he grabbed my arm, pulling me out the door.

"where are we going?" I ask him in a fit of giggles as he drags me away from the room.

"I need to show you around, duh," he says, dragging me to each room, quickly explaining who's or what room it is. we're both a giggling mess once we get to johnnies room.

"shit, your room is cool as hell," I say looking at all of his emo posters. his room is very cozy. he becomes a little shy, fidgeting with his fingers.

"cmon johnnie! I wanna see downstairs too before we watch a movie," I whine, grabbing his arm this time. by the time we're in the hallway, I feel myself accidentally trip forward, bringing johnnie with me. shit!

we both fall to the floor, laughing our asses off. that is, until we realize our position. johnnie had fallen directly on top of me, his hand resting in my hair. we both turn a dark shade of red, just staring at each other.

we both jump off of each other when we hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs. oh my fucking god. this is not what I was expecting when I agreed to move here, I'm not mad about it though.

"uhmmm did I interrupt something? y/n??! are you trying to steal my husband??!!" jake yells at the top of the stairs, hand on his heart. I'm shaking in embarrassment. just as I'm about to defend myself, johnnie speaks up.

"nope! I'm stealing her!" he yells smirking at me.

"what does that mea-FUCKING SHIT!" I yell when johnnie throws me over his shoulder, and runs down the stairs, plopping me on the couch. jesus christ.

"I'm so sorry about that y/n," he says scratching the back of his head.

"you're fine, it was funny anyways. ALSO YOU ALMOST JUST FUCKING KILLED ME. but thanks for getting me out of that situation," I thank him.

soon, tara and jake meet us in the living room after johnnie and I agreed to finish our fun little house tour later, and watch a movie instead. this has been an eventful day..

𝐭𝐰𝐨 - 𝟏𝟏𝟗𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬