𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

for the past day, all I can think about is how johnnies lips felt against mine. I've been craving him. his touch. his lips.

I've seen him a few times today in the house, but it was only when either tara or jake was around. we had no chance to continue what we had started or talk about it at all.

the only thing that really happened was as I walked into the room, johnnie grabbed my hand and kissed it softly, giving me a warm smile. immediately after, tara had walked in, giving us all of the details on the party tonight.

speaking of party, it's going to be starting soon. I decide I should get ready right now. I switch off my tv and stand from my bed, pressing play on a random playlist so I can sing along to the tunes as I prepare myself for the party.

first, I slip on the dress that tara bought me, matching with hers. I put on the shoes she gave me directly after. obviously we'll be taking pictures all night, you know tara. I gotta look good for this.

I remember that she also got us some jewelry, so I put on the necklace and bracelet, pulling the whole party girl look together. I look in the mirror for the first time, and god damn. the dress is so cute, and it fits me perfectly.

the dress hugs me tight, which means that my body is showing. I realize shortly after checking myself out that it's really short, my ass almost hanging out of it. I guess Ill just be careful not to bend over, I wasn't planning on it anyways. (😏)

I straighten my hair and add some cute bubble braids on each side, adding some personality to the look. the final touch is makeup. I do my normal look, but make the eyeliner a lot more prominent. I decide I want to add red lipstick to the look to see how it would go.

I apply it to my lips, doing some poses in the mirror to see how everything looks. I keep the lipstick, even though it isn't really me. it's cute, especially for a party.

for the past few days, my anxiety has calmed down a lot. johnnie has really helped me out, and I'm incredibly greatful for it. I'm not even that anxious and there's a party at my own fucking house. it's insane.

I can hear commotion and music downstairs, which means that the party has officially started. I make my way downstairs, holding my dress down, and trying not to fall. so many people have already arrived. there's crowds in many spots of the house. tara must have a lot of friends here.

she has good music going too, thank god. I look around, trying to find anybody I know. I spot nick, sam, colby, and nate by the drinks in the kitchen, so I head towards them to see what they're up to.

once I make it over, nick looks at me with pure shock on his face. since he's sober, he noticed me a lot faster than the others.

"y/n! you look so stunning! are you and tar matching??!" he pulls me in for a hug immediately, I can't help but smile. nick is such a sweetheart.

"tara got us matching outfits! thank you nick, what's everyone up to?"

"hey y/n! want a drink? the party has started and basically everyone is here I think," sam tells me as he also pulls me into a hug, and then colby right after him. I nod my head yes.

as sam starts making a drink for me, nate also pulls me in for a hug, having a little conversation as I wait. I thank sam as he hands me my drink.

"has anyone seen tara, jake, and johnnie? I haven't seen them yet," colby points to the living room, where they're all spotted. there seems to be a crowd they're in, so I say my goodbyes and go to see what's happening.

"hey tar! nice party! girl you look so cute in the dress! we definitely need to get pictures," I tell her, taking a sip of my drink.

"oh my gosh. JAKE. TAKE OUR PICTURE RIGHT NOW!" she shoves her phone into jakes hand as we both do multiple poses, feeling ourselves. jake compliments my makeup, and I pull him into a hug.

suddenly someone in the corner of the room yells,

"TRUTH OR DARE!! COME OVER HERE IF YA WANNA PLAY!" a bunch of people start crowding into the corner, in need of something to do. tara grabs my hand and yanks jake and I over to the corner, sitting with the crowd of influencers.

I feel the couch sink beside me, jumping me a little. my cheeks grow warm once I realize that it was johnnie who sat beside me, giving me a small smirk as he wraps his arm around me. before I can say anything to him, the game starts.

I can see tara giving us a suspicious stare from the other side of the couch, I pretend like I don't see her. people get asked 'truth or dare' going all around the crowd. some having to down a specific amount of drinks, some having to admit things they didn't want, until, it finally made it to johnnie.

"truth or dare?"

"uhhhm.. truth??"

"have you imagined having sex with anybody playing this game?"

..silence..

johnnies cheeks turn a hue of pink as he bites his lip, thinking of an answer.

"yes.. yes I have.." tara gasps and starts to giggle as jake starts making fun of him. I just sit there, zoned out. who was it? was it me? it can't be..

it's my turn.

"truth or dare?"

"fuck it.. dare!"

"I dare you, to sit on johnnies lap for the rest of the game," my eyes widen in shock. I have to do it. I stand up from my spot, and bend down to sit on johnnie. I forgot how short my dress is, he probably got a view that he didn't need to see...

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝟏𝟎𝟑𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬