𝐬𝐢𝐱

I head up to my room, wanting to get ready immediately. I love getting ready, as most girls do. I put on my dress instantly. the two piece was definitely the right pick, it's so..me.

I examine myself in the mirror, adjusting the dress the way I want it to sit. perfect. next, is most definitely hair. I decide to be simple and start straightening it. after I finish that, I make sure my part is where it should be, and I'm good.

I already have makeup on from this morning, so I just decide to add a wing to my eyeliner, a little more blush and highlighter, and some lipgloss. the last part of my outfit is jewelry, and I have the perfect items.

I choose a short necklace that goes with the dress perfectly, and a matching bracelet. there. I drench myself in my signature perfume, and slip the heels that I got on to pull the look all together. I'm ready for the party. I look hot as fuck.

apparently I took a while to get ready, because I could only find tara downstairs. her back is turned, but I can tell that she's fully ready.

"the boys were getting impatient so they went to the party before us, it's not your fault though because I just finished getting ready too," she informs me, getting all of her stuff into her purse.

I gasp when she turns around, she looks absolutely breathtaking. any girl would want to be her.

"tara you literally look like a goddess what the hell! share some beauty with me," I compliment her with a hint of sarcasm. she goes to say thank you, but her jaw drops in shock instead.

"don't even play with me y/n! look at you! you're gonna be the hit of the party girl," she says coming over to take a selfie with me, explaining how she wanted to post a party dump later on insta.

tara and I leave shortly, blasting music on the way to the party. maybe some of my friends will be there.

when we step in, tara runs off immediately to say hi to her friends and get a drink. I take in my surroundings, trying to find someone to interact with. I decide on chris, since he's the only person I see that I know so far. I head over to him.

"oh hey y/n! you look great! I figured you'd be with johnnie, aren't you guys close?" he asks giving me a small smile while trying to hold a conversation.

"thank you! you do too! jake and johnnie left before tara and I so I don't know where they are," I explain to him, eyeing the drinks nearby. what's a party without alcohol?

I say goodbye to chris and grab myself a drink, sitting on a couch in some random room of the house. I spot jake and johnnie talking in a corner, tara approaching them. I decide to head over to my friend group.

once I make it to them, jake smiles and greets me while johnnie just stares at me with a small smile.

"you look great y/n!" johnnie says, fidgeting with his fingers and leaning against the wall. I thank him and give him a side hug.

"y/n! we need to have someone take our pictures right now, we all look too hot to not!" she practically yells, already tipsy. she taps a random guys shoulder and he takes the phone so we can pose. jake is next to tara, and I'm on tara's other side next to johnnie. we all pose, jake smoking a cigarette, tara throwing a peace sign, I put a hand on my hip, and johnnie throws his arm over my shoulder.

once multiple pictures are taken, I realize that I'm starting to burn up, probably because of how we were posed. this is fucking embarrassing. johnnie excuses himself and heads outside.

I decide to head to the bathroom, just incase I need to fix myself up. I look in the mirror, adjusting my dress again, fixing my hair, and reapplying lipgloss. my face is less red, but I'm still slightly embarrassed by it. I leave the bathroom, remembering that johnnie had gone outside.

I head over to get a drink before I worry about it, already finished my first one earlier. I know I'm tipsy, but what else do you do at parties? I chug it down and ask for another, trying to have a little fun. even though parties aren't my type of thing, you gotta at least try to enjoy it when you're there.

I scan the area and see if I can spot someone I know, one of the triplets, madi, larri, just someone. all I can see are random people either making out or getting way too drunk.

I find myself stumbling outside, curious to why johnnie left. It's chilly, especially in a dress, a two piece dress in fact. I take a look at my surroundings, immediately getting a whiff of cigarette smoke. he's still out here.

I walk over, trying not to fall in these heels and embarrass myself. I sit myself down next to him, drink still in hand. he flinches, not realizing that it was me. when he realizes, he calms down and blows out some smoke.

"hey johnnie, is everything all good? just got worried when you left," I try not to slur my words, but fail miserably.

"I'm alright, just needed some fresh air, away from the crowds," he tells me, looking out at the sky. we sit in silence for a little. the sun is setting.

we both admire the sky, scattered in colors from pink to orange. it's absolutely breathtaking. it gives me a sense of comfort.

"you know, you might wanna slow down on the drinking y/n, you seem like you've had a lot. just looking out for you," he says while rubbing my shoulder, looking straight into my eyes.

his attention shifts back to the sky as I shrug my shoulders and giggle, not really answering him. he looks really nice tonight, especially while smoking. it's weird because I've never really thought of it as a good looking thing until now. shit, I cant be saying these things about my roommate.

he notices my staring, and gives me a small smile, finishing off his cigarette. he pulls out the pack and reaches for another.

𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬