𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

once we make it back to the house, I head up to my room for a little bit of space. it's not like I don't like my new friends, my social anxiety just gets bad sometimes.

I slip my shoes off and lay on my bed, scrolling through youtube on my tv. literally nothing to watch. I end up pulling out a notebook. I start to draw. I'm actually pretty decent at drawing, it's one thing I tend to do when I get anxious. either that or rip at my skin and nails.

I decide to try to draw johnnie. he has such mesmerizing features, and he's so unique.

I finish up my drawing after a little bit, finally ready to head back downstairs with all of my new friends.

"hey guys!" I say coming down the stairs, warning everyone that I'm back. they all greet me, patting the couch for me to sit down. I sit in between chris and johnnie. I'm okay with this.

"hey y/n, sorry if this is a bit much. I know there's so much going on," johnnie whispers into my ear. I reassure him that it's alright and I just needed a break. I'm good to go now. after a while of talking, we all seem to get bored.

"YALL hear me out..we should play truth or dare!" larri giggles. everyone agrees instantly. this can't be that bad. each person gets asked one by one, getting closer to me.

"hey johnnie! truth or dare?" jake calls out from across the room.

"uuuhh, dare??" he questions himself when he answers, but it's too late now.

"I DARE you, to go get TIMMY," the whole room gasps, and I just sit there confused. he shrugs his shoulders and tells everyone he'll be right back.

a few seconds later, I see what everyone was shocked about.

"HEWWEOOOOOO!!!" timmy starts knocking shit over and jumping at people. I start cackling loudly and fall to the floor, tears threatening to fall. that was unexpected.

timmy leaves and johnnie comes back a few seconds later. hm. oh fuck. it's my turn now. tara points at me.

"y/n! truth or dare?" she asks me, smirk resting on her lips. if I don't pick dare, everyone will think I'm some sort of pussy.

"dare I guess," I shrug my shoulders.

"I dare you to switch outfits with johnnie!" everyone in the room starts giggling and push us out of the room. johnnie and I turn our backs from each other and hand the other our clothes. this is gonna be a shit show.

johnnies clothes kinda fit me since we're both decently skinny, but he's a little taller than me. we both turn around and stare at each other in awe. HE LOOKS FUCKING HILARIOUS. I start laughing and so does he.

we both walk into the room, hand in hand. we take a bow as everyone laughs, giving us a round of applause. we switch our outfits back immediately.

soon, the game ends and everyone is getting ready to head out. today was actually really fun! we all say our goodbyes as everyone finally leaves. peace and quiet.

a ding noise comes from my phone, indicating that I have been added to a group chat with all of my friends. I save everyone's numbers. I have a feeling I will be seeing way more of these people, and I'm not mad.

I'm just now realizing how late it had gotten. damn. my first full day here was a success! I head upstairs so I can change into something comfy.

I put on a white tshirt and some cute pink fluffy pajama pants. I take off all of my jewelry, and all of my makeup. it feels amazing to finally take down the hair I had up all day. I brush it out, and finally feel refreshed. I go back downstairs, wanting to finally explore the rest of the house.

I've only seen the upstairs, and the living room. I don't wanna bug anyone, so I just start to look around by myself. the house is so big! every room is clean and well put together, probably because tara lives here. now I know my way around!

I decide I'm thirsty, so I grab a dr pepper from the fridge. dr pepper solos! I head back upstairs to say goodnight to everyone before I stay in my room the rest of the night.

first, I head to jakes room. I doubt he's asleep yet. I say goodnight to him and compliment his room, waving to him before I shut his door.

next, I head to johnnies room. I don't know why I'm more nervous to see him than jake. whatever. I slowly open his door, to reveal him on stream, playing his guitar. I don't wanna interrupt, so I just wave at him. he clearly disagrees, setting his guitar down and signaling me to come over.

I walk over, nervous to be in front of an audience.

"guys! this is my new best friend and roommate! her name is y/n, expect to see her more often!" I crouch down into frame and wave to everyone. his chat seems to be mostly nice, I push away any of the few hate comments I see.

"I was besties with tara all throughout school, so she decided to move me here with her and her friends! I couldn't be more grateful for her, jake, and johnnie for letting me stay here with them!" I say my final goodbye to the camera, and say goodnight to johnnie.

my last stop is taras room. I barge right in and fall right onto her bed with her. she's watching tiktok.

"hey tar, I just came to say goodnight," she gives me a hug and tells me goodnight. I leave and wave one last time. I'm done my dr pepper by now, so I throw that away before I head to my room.

I plug my led lights in, and turn my tv back on. I put a random show on so I have some background noise to sleep to. once I brush my teeth, I'm all set. I plug my phone in and lay down. I wonder what tomorrow brings me.

my breathing slows as I drift off to sleep in my new bedroom.

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝟏𝟎𝟔𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬