𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it gets difficult to pick a movie to watch when you're with a group of people, especially when it's us. I love horror movies, tara likes romance, jake likes funny movies, and johnnie doesn't even suggest anything.

through all of our bickering, I realize that johnnie hasn't chimed in.

"hey johnnie, what kind of movie do you wanna watch?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"I like horror movies," he smirks, tara and jake groaning in defeat.

"FUCK YEAH!! MAJORITY RULES!" I yell, pumping my fist into the air.

"hey missy, you don't even look like the type to watch scary movies.." jake replies, giving me a dirty look. I roll my eyes and pick up the remote. johnnie and I discuss what movie to watch while tara gets some snacks with jake complaining to her at her side.

"oh my god can we watch the babadook?" I ask with pleading eyes, this is a classic. he nods, giving me a high five. once the others come back in with the snacks, we all take a seat. I'm in between johnnie and tara, and jake is on the other side of johnnie.

throughout the movie, jake had fallen asleep, and tara had left because she was scared that the dog in the movie would die. soon, I feel some weight added to my side. I look down to see johnnie, fallen asleep. his head had dropped down to the side of my body. he looks so peaceful this way.

I decide to be nice and let him sleep, so I fall asleep shortly after.

....

I wake up chilly, confused on where I am. once I look around, I slowly start to remember the events from last night. johnnie was still asleep on my side, I smile. I don't realize that tara is in the room, picking up the snacks we left out the night before.

"ooohh, does y/n have a crush?" tara asks, sarcasm lacing her voice. I roll my eyes at her.

"no dumbass, just happy that I made some new friends," I say, noticing johnnie stirring at my side.

"look what you did tara, you woke him up," I whisper, fully taking note that it was my fault too.
she laughs and sticks her tongue out at me, finally done her cleaning. johnnie finally opens his eyes, realizing where he is and who he's with.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you. hope I didn't make you uncomfortable," he states, concern spread across his face. his raspy morning voice is prominent.

"you're fine, I fell asleep too, literally just woke up," I reassure him, standing from the couch. tara chimes in, tapping my shoulder.

"guys, we're gonna go eat some breakfast with friends and hang out a bit, so get ready! I'm so excited for you to meet our friends y/n!" she gives me a side hug, and walks out to get herself ready.

I wave to johnnie as I head out of the room and up the stairs, time to get myself ready. what do I even wear? as I look through my closet, I decide on a cute white cropped tanktop. I put it on and also some black leggings with it!

my outfit is cute, but it needs some flare. I add a few cute rings, and a short kendra scott necklace to it. there we go. I slip on some white nike socks and matching white converse.

I head to the bathroom, brush my teeth, put some deodorant on, all the normal stuff. I do my makeup, not too much. just enough that it looks noticeable. I restraighten my hair, and tie half of it up. I finish the look with some vanilla perfume, my signature scent.

I walk downstairs, still not really knowing my way around. it's alright though because jake is sitting in the living room, the one room I do know. I sit down next to him, saying hi.

he shows me some funny tiktoks he has saved to his phone. I like jake, he's really funny and easygoing. after a few minutes, we're both laughing hysterically.

johnnie comes down the stairs, new outfit and all ready. he is wearing a 'the cure' tshirt, some ripped up black skinny jeans, some chains, and bracelets. he added some blue under his eyes, which made his actual blue eyes pop. his hair was teased and straightened. he looks good!

"do I have something on my face?" he asks, realizing that I was looking at him. shit.

"nah, i just really like the blue you added under your eyes! pulls the whole look together," I compliment him, giving him a small smile.

his cheeks turn pink and he gives me a quiet thank you. I start picking at my nails, I forgot I have to meet new people today. I hope they like me. once we're all ready, we pile into the car.

I sit next to johnnie in the back, while jake and tara sit in the front. it only takes about 10 minutes to get there, turns out we're eating at dennys. fuck yeah!

apparently we're the first out of the group to get there, so we get seated. I think johnnie noticed that I'm getting nervous, because he started rubbing my shoulder, and told me it would be fine. I'm incredibly thankful for that. It eased my nerves.

soon, the whole table we were at was full. fuck.

"hey everyone! the reason I wanted to hang out today is because my best friend finally moved in with us! this is y/n!" tara announces to the table. I start to get shaky as I wave to everyone.

"hey y/n! I'm chris! these are my triplet brothers matt and nick! I'm glad you made it here safely!" he gives me a calm smile, and the triplets all wave to me.

"I'm sam, and that's colby, we're happy to have you in the group!" he shakes my hand from across the table after pointing to his friend.

"I'm larri also known as the baddest bitch on the planet, I can tell we're gonna be besties girl," he gives me a big smile and asks me for my insta.

"I'm madi and that's nate! he's actually from boston but staying here with the triplets for a while!" I wave to them as well. all these people seem so nice.

I get to know everyone a little bit more during breakfast. I end up with everyone's socials. once everyone finishes their food, we pile off into cars and head to our house.

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝟏𝟏𝟎𝟕 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬