𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭  - 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭 * - 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐭 **

..

I sit myself on johnnies lap, adjusting my hips around to make myself comfortable.

"fuck.." I hear from behind me, johnnie is already staring at me. I can recognize the look in his eyes, the same look of lust as yesterday. I can feel his breath hitch as I adjust my hips again, a small smirk of realization appearing on my face.

I get a notification on my phone, of course, tara had sent a picture of me on johnnies lap. I roll my eyes at her. truth or dare is still going, but it's not even close to coming back to my side of the crowd.

johnnie leans close to my neck, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. I can smell the alcohol he consumed earlier.

"wearing a short ass dress like this at a party, and then proceeding to show it all to me as you sit on my lap? you know what you're doing to me y/n, you're not slick.." he whispers in my ear, as my body goes limp against his.

*

"what a fucking slut.. all of this just for me.." what has gotten into him? I start to feel a certain way, noticing johnnies skinny jeans tightening below me.

"you cant prove that I wore any of this for you.." I decide to play along, trailing my fingers down his arm. he lets out a deep breath.

"you sure about that?" he pushes me off of his lap, making sure to get a view of my ass before he stands up as well, leading me to his bedroom. once we make it there, he closes and locks the door quickly. eager to get started.

I look up to see him staring at me with this devilish look in his eyes, oh boy. what have I gotten into? he walks up to me, pushing me against the closest wall.

"what a slut you are wearing this fucking dress. you knew what it would do to me.." instantly, he attacks my lips, taking full control. he tries sticking his tongue into my mouth, but I won't let him. he grabs at my throat, causing me to let out a shaky moan, as he sticks his tongue into my mouth.

I can feel him push his hard on into me as we passionately make out, causing him to whimper into the kiss. men that whimper. he sucks on my tongue as he ends the kiss, going down to my jaw, and then to my neck.

he leaves multiple marks on my neck, causing me to cuss, moan, and breathe out his name multiple times.

"can I?" he asks as he grabs the bottom of my dress. I nod my head eagerly. breathless against the wall, I kick my heels off as he pulls my dress up. getting access to the thong I decided to wear last minute. thank god I did.

he slides his finger across my thong, letting out a breathy laugh. he pushes me onto the bed.

"wore this just for me?" I cant find myself to speak, I just let out a small moan. he slides his pants off, and his shirt directly after. this left both of us almost completely naked, only his underwear, my thong, and my bra stopping us.

he licks his lips as he pulls my thong down, and I can feel the heat flood my body. he leaves marks all down my stomach to my thighs. I moan in satisfaction, gripping at his hair as he does this. he grows closer and closer to my pussy.

I can feel his hot breath against my skin. a surge of pleasure hits me as his mouth reaches my heat, licking, sucking, and kissing anywhere he can. I let out multiple moans and pull at his hair. he lets out groans as I tug at it.

"fuck! I'm gonna cum johnnie! shit!"

"not yet baby, I wanna feel you on my dick," I nod my head once again as he pulls me closer, giving me a small kiss.

"you ready?" I nod my head. he lifts one of my legs over his shoulder as he slides into me, painful pleasure taking up my whole body.

"shit johnnie, you're so big, fuck!" my eyes roll to the back of my head as he bottoms out, fully inside of me.

"you're so fucking tight.. all of this for me," johnnie groans as he starts slamming in and out of me, my back arching due to the pleasure.

"fuck fuck fuck! faster johnnie pulleaaasuhh," I moan as he pounds into me, hitting that bundle of nerves perfectly every time. he lets out multiple whimpers as we fuck, turning me on even more.

my hands find themselves gripping johnnies upper arms, definitely leaving scratch marks. I get that feeling in my stomach as his thrusts get sloppier, both of us moaning messes.

"I'm gonna cum! shit! so fucking big.." I can barely make out words anymore.

"you're such a slut for me..cum for me baby, shit!" I feel ecstasy as I start the best orgasm I had ever had in my life. my vision turns white, as I throw my head back, cumming all over johnnies dick and thighs.

johnnie let's out loud whimpers and moans as he gets closer to his climax, pulling out and cumming on my lower stomach. he falls down next to me in the bed, completely out of breath.

**

johnnie traces my tattoo softly with his finger, looking at me with love. I can feel myself blush, rolling over closer to johnnie. he stands up from the bed, bringing me over some of his pajama pants, and one of his tshirts.

"what would I do without you," I kiss him on the mouth, moving to his jaw. he lets out a giggle. he takes a warm cloth and cleans me up, and then himself.

I slide the comfy pajamas on, his tshirt as well. it fits me almost perfectly, just a little big on me. he lays down on the bed, signaling for me to come over. I lay my body on top of him as he wraps his arms around me.

he kisses me on the neck, and then on my nose. I can feel his warmth as we cuddle.

"thank you for tonight johnnie, you're everything I could ever ask for," I feel myself drifting off as he replies.

"you're more than I could ever ask for," I feel a kiss on my forehead as I drift off into the most comfortable sleep I have ever had.

𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝟏𝟏𝟏𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬