𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

it's been a few weeks since johnnie and I got together and decided to keep everything a secret until I'm ready.

it's been kind of difficult, but we've been able to manage it. we've almost been caught a few times, but luckily we're in the clear.

we spend every night together, sneaking into one or the others room. we watch movies, cuddle, you know, all the normal things a couple does.

I've been laying around in my room for a bit today, just watching tv. I end up changing into some new billie eilish merch I ordered in honor of her new album release. I put my hair into some cute bubble braids, brush my teeth, put deodorant on, do some simple makeup, and finish it off with my favorite perfume.

I go downstairs to find something to eat, to find tara sitting at the table.

"hey tar, we doing anything today?" I ask her as she sets her phone down. I sit next to her as I wait for a response.

"actually, sam and colby are having a pool party today at their house, you down to go? I already asked the boys when they were down here and they said yeah," she tells me, rambling on about how she wanted to get a tan anyways.

"hell yeah, I'm always down for a pool party. when are we leaving?"

"anytime you want, people are already over there," I nod my head as I stand back up to head back to my room. I need a cute bathing suit, totally not to impress johnnie..

I start going through my bikinis, trying to find the right one for the occasion. perfect. I pull out the skimpiest bikini I have, but it's also the cutest. it's a cute dark blue, but changes pink when you get it wet. I put it on under my clothes, and put my clothes on back over it.

I pick up my phone from my bed, grab my purse just in case, and head back out of my room. on my way to the stairs, johnnie walks out of his bedroom, catching my eye.

"hey love," he says pulling me in, kissing me on the jaw. I blush almost instantly, still getting nervous around the boy.

"hi, we're about to leave for the pool party, when are you going?" I ask, tracing one of the tattoos on his arm.

"I'll be leaving a few minutes after you and tara, I just need to find my bathing suit if I even decide to swim," he tells me, pulling me in for one last kiss. he trails the kiss down to my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin.

as he pulls away, he bites at the area. leaving probably the most prominent hickey I've ever seen.

"johnnie!! you know I love you but it's too late for makeup!" I scold him, rolling my eyes.

"you'll be fine, your hair literally covers it anyways, see you pretty," he says going to the bathroom before he finds his bathing suit. this man.

I throw the interaction to the back of my mind when I make it down the stairs, meeting tara already standing at the door. she tells me that the triplets, madi, nate, and larri will be there. the whole group. this will be fun.

we get in the car, blasting taras playlist the whole way there, ready to tan. we get there quickly, the trip always feels quick when you're having fun with your best friend.

tara just walks through the door, basically inviting herself in. we walk to the backyard where the pool is, and everyone is already here. drinks out, towels layed. it's time to party. jake and johnnie are most likely on their way.

I decide to wait for the boys, so I sit down and grab myself a drink, enjoying the music playing from the speakers.

"hey y/n! glad you guys could make it! help yourself to anything in the house," sam comes up to me, giving me a side hug. I nod at him, giving him a small smile.

suddenly, jake and johnnie waltz through the door, everyone looking their way. johnnie walks over to me before saying hi to anyone, handing me a dunkin refresher. THIS IS MY MAN.

"bro you're actually my savior!!!" I give him a hug, taking a sip of my refresher, almost orgasming from the taste. (😩) everyone gives us suspicious looks, especially towards johnnie.

"hey how come I didn't get shit!" tara says, rolling her eyes.

"how come y/n gets something," madi says sarcastically.

"because their married guys," jake says, laughing almost too hard to get his sentence out. johnnie and I just shake our heads, annoyed by our friends. I decide since johnnies here, I can take my clothes off and get into the pool.

I slip my clothing off, piece by piece. I cant help but feel someone staring at me as I do so. turns out I was right. johnnie is eyeing me from the other side of the pool, most of my body fully exposed now due to my bikini. I smirk and wave at him, getting into the pool next to matt and chris.

we have a conversation for a while, soon chris and I begin to play rock paper scissors. now everyone's in the pool, enjoying our time together. I'm glad I was introduced to this group, there's barely any drama whatsoever and I love it. I love them.

I move my hair off my shoulders as I continue to sip on my refresher enjoying my time. soon, I can see larri giving me a side eye, and nate pointing at me with widened eyes.

"what the fuck are you guys looking at??" I say flipping them both off sarcastically.

"Y/N AND JOHNNIE WERE GETTING AT IT!!" nate yells, still pointing at me. I knew I fucked up when I realized that my hair was no longer covering the hickey johnnie had given me earlier in the day. I turn bright red as everyone stares at me in shock. I guess we were gonna have to tell them at some point anyways.

everyone just stares at me in silence as I pull myself out of the pool, and walk to the other side. I pull on johnnies tshirt, dragging him down to my lips, kissing him passionately for about 5 seconds straight.

... "you happy ??" I ask.

everyone starts cheering and clapping immediately, happy for their best friends newfound relationship.

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝟏𝟎𝟗𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬