14

A/N guys I was literally listening to the saddest playlist while writing half of this chapter sooo if its sad sorry!!

RYLIE

I park in front of my house and exit my car. I seriously need to cancel all my therapy appointments.

Its such bullshit.

When I enter the house I see mt mom and Ruby cuddled together on the couch asleep.

I smile, Mom and I used to be like that, that was before everything happened. Now most of what we do is argue and have small talk.

I walk upstairs and enter my room. It's almost five, so I have thirty minutes before we meets at Aarons, which is only about twenty feet away from my front door. So I can just chill out and mentally prepare for the disaster that's going to happen.

And all of a sudden, my phone starts to ring. I groan and pick it off my bed and see Kasey is calling me.

"Hey," I answer as I plop myself on my bed.

"Hi, love. Can I come over?" Kasey immediately asks.

"Yeah, of course."

I hear a sigh of relief, "Good, 'cause Im parked in your driveway."

My eyes widen, what the fuck. "Oh-- I'm coming hold on." I jump off my bed and hang up the phone. I open my door and quietly creep down the stairs to make sure my mom and Ruby stay asleep.

I go to the front door and open it. The second I see Kasey I put my pointer finger on my lips motioning for her to be quiet.

I wave my hand for her to follow me but whisper, "My mom and sister are sleeping be quiet."

She nods and enters the house, then starts quietly running up the stairs.

 When I walk into my room, Kasey is sitting on my bed. 

"So, what's up?" I ask as I close the door.

 "I'm a little nervous." She tells me as she extends her back to lie down. I laugh and look at her, 

"Is it because Grayson is going to be there?" Her eyes open and she stands up and speed-walks towards me. "Shhh!" she puts her left index finger on my lips and her right index finger on his lips. 

"Sorry! But it's true!" I say as a laugh vibrates through my body. "So what do you need help with? An outfit, makeup?" 

She nods enthusiastically and immediately starts walking towards my closet. "You have a good sense of style and we're the same size. So I though, why not come to Rylies' house and grab some of her clothes?" she shrugs.

 "Okay, take what you need, give it back to me next week or something." I say before walking towards my bed and laying down.

 A few minutes later, Kasey comes out of my closet wearing a dark blue tank top and a pair of white jeans. Which is similar to my outfit in a way because I'm wearing the exact same tank top, but in a crimson color, and a pair of black jeans. 

"How this one?" She asks as she brings out her jazz hands.

 "You look good!" I exclaim. "Don't get that shirt dirty, I love it." I tell her right away. I check the time on my phone. It's fifteen minutes until we have to go to Aaron's house. 

"No offense, but how do you like Grayson?" I ask as I put my phone down. 

She gasps and jumps on my bed, "How could you not?" 

I chuckle, "Okay, you do you!"

 It's a minute to five o'clock so Kasey and I are walking toward Aaron's house, which is only about twenty steps away.