Part 15

A/N - Here's part 15, hope you enjoy!

{.....Tris's POV.....}

I soon arrive at the door to the training centre, and through the glass stripe planted in the firm wooden doorframe I see him...his face a compilation of anger, sadness, worry, anticipation....All those recognisable emotions bringing back the fear and worry I had been expertly distracted from.

I take a deep breath and calm my nerves before I bravely push open the door; as I do so his face quickly snaps in my direction and our eyes meet. This look and this moment telling me that something was wrong...something was very wrong indeed!

"Tris" he breathes, the way my name falls anxiously from his lips makes me feel as though I should turn now and run as far away from him and this room as I can. An illusion of my whole world shattering before my eyes clouds my vision of thought momentarily.

How can a feeling of such dread be so strong, when I have no idea as to what I should be dreading?

"Hey" I mumble nervously, as I stand by the doorway, hands behind my back as my fingers twist themselves into a knot irritably. I don't want to be here.

"I didn't think you were coming" he stands from the bench and makes his way over to me, taking my hand from behind my back and attempting to pull me into a warm embrace. I doge his attempt and twist underneath his arms so that I am now stood behind him. His face, for a second, is a little bewildered before he smirks teasingly. "oh, so that's how you want to play it.." he laughs assuming that I'm dodging his affection in playful good nature.

"I'm not playing anything" I shrug, my voice monotone. "You have something to tell me, that's why I'm here; so until I receive that information - we shall remain purely platonic".

"I see" he reads me, understanding that I am deadly serious.

"So what is it then?...because to be honest four, you're really scaring me right now"

"Scaring you!" he reels back in shock. "Wha-?... How am I scaring you?"

"You're not acting normal, like yourself..." I begin to explain. The pit of my stomach dropping even further into the deep abyss of anxiety...

"I'm sorry if I've scared you babe" he reaches for me again, this time I allow him to brush his finger along my cheek as he attempts to soothe my frantic mind.

"Then why act so weird"..." and don't even think about giving me some bullshit excuse Four...I know it has something to do with Eric!" I snap at him, exhausted with both fatigue and worry.

"Yes your right, it does have something to do with Eric" he chuckles as he tucks a strand of loose hair behind my ear. "But what's happened isn't necessarily a bad thing".

"It's not?!" I ask, a little shocked at what he has said. Why would he act so strange and ominous to good news?

"No" he laughs, his infectious smile brightening my sunken mood instantly. In fact I am so overwhelmed with glee, out of nowhere I pull his face to mine and kiss him deeply. He's a little shocked at first, but he soon reacts in the way I want him too. Oh how I've missed this, I think to myself as his tongue dances with mine in a ferocious tango. As I attempt to pull away, his arm snakes around my waist pulling me closer to his chest as he lengthens the kiss. Good. He doesn't want this to end. He's not the only one I speak internally as my hands automatically begin to tangle themselves in his soft hair, gently pulling on the shortened stands as he moans in appreciation. Reacting to the new sensation, his hand clutches my butt as he expertly lifts me off the ground, his other hand on my thigh wrapping my legs around his waist tightly. I feel him move with me, and before long a hard, cool surface presses upon my back as he pushes me up against the wall; not once allowing his lips to leave mine.